Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Howdy, Voltvilleians !!!!! Methinks I will stay out of the current conversation. LOL

I fix broken things, including cameras with a few choice words and a lot of yelling. If that fails to fix the problem, then I use percussive maintenance. :p
Fixed it for ya Jerry.:D

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Good morning Voltpeeps.

We have been working really hard to get the place ready for the BBQ on Sunday. Hubby got the garage cleaned up! That was nice.

I have been weeding and doing poop patrol in the front and back acreage.

I got the grass, weeds and shrubbery in the back yard, where we hold the BBQ, whacked with the hedge trimmer. I have a little left to do today and then I have to rake it up.

We are done with the New Queen watermelons. I fed the vines to the goats. We are also done with the corn and the corn stalks are being fed to the goats. The beans are done and the bean plants are being fed to the goats.

Hubby grew lots of hot peppers including Thai peppers, Jalapenos and Cayennes. He made hot sauce from the Thai peppers yesterday.

This is our best year ever for bell peppers. I'm freezing the extras for fajitas and stir fry this winter.

We are giving away melons and freezing melons for smoothies this winter. The Lilly crenshaws are the best. I just love those. Hubby also grew Sabo melons for the first time. Delicious. We have Desert King watermelons being harvested this week. They are much larger than the New Queen watermelons.

The Armenian cukes have slowed down considerably. Also, the patty pan squash and the zuchinni have slowed to a crawl.

We still have our Roma tomatoes trying to ripen. My neighbor is going to show me how to make sauce with them.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I use the schematic in more difficult faults. This one was just a cracked track. I do open with memory most of the times. It's not that difficult as it seems.
And you think that arranging a job in order to move to the states would be difficult. You are a tech geek, and you know it!! Don't undersell yourself.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Just As An FYI:

Especially for those who do not have FB accounts, however I was just on FB and noticed something that might interest a few people . . . BTW: I know "Rave" would not post this here herself, since she didn't already, so I really hope she doesn't mind that I am posting it here now . . .

Hi Friends and Family! I've just signed up for an MS Walk. In my case, it might be more like a "wobble". LOL! My dear daughter, Adrea Bailey has talked me into doing this. After all, she and her husband and doing it for me - bless their hearts! I am also looking for fellow walkers and donations to help others that have ‪#‎MultipleSclerosis‬. PLEASE consider helping me out with a donation and/or joining our team (TEAM FRAZIER) on Saturday, September 19th @10am in Terre Haute!!

Please Support Me!
Please donate! I’m working to raise funds to fund research and provide programs and services to create a world free of MS.
MAIN.NATIONALMSSOCIETY.ORG​

For those that can show her any support and make a donation to her cause - Here is a Direct Link to "Rave's" Donation Page: Walk MS: Wabash Valley 2015: Raven Priest - National MS Society

:ohmy: Ohmygosh!! Thank you, Uncle! Yer right - I wasn't going to put it here. Didn't even know if it was against ECF rules and I didn't want to ask. But - I am participating in the walk and it would be wonderful to raise to funds to help in the quest for a cure for MS. A heckuva lot of others have it worse than I do. But it seriously takes everything that I have sometimes to push past the MS in order to get things done. Anyhow - I want to thank the two of you that already contributed. You know who you are, and I'll never forget your generosity. :wub: Unfortunately, I am still short of my meager donations "goal". Sooo ... anything that you can do would be a great help. Just sayin'. :nun:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Ya' don't have to go to Mars - For "YOU" - if NEED be, I Will Marry Ya' . . .
130-two-men-holding-hands.png

:evil: Terry's single. Ohhhh .... she's gonna KILL me for that!! :lol:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Good morning, Voltmaniacs.

Hello Semi. How's the weather around your state? Are you doing a veggie garden this year?

Raven - I hope you don't mind if I say I admire you for getting so much done. You are working on your Etsy account, refurbishing Roombas, a walk for MS, and getting out to do some of your favorite things like caving and fishing. Wow. My kind of gal.

I have to work today. It is going to be well over 90 degrees again. I am cleaning a house and then running into Carson City for a couple of banquet tables at Costco. Good price and we can use them for camping and for the big BBQ.

It is smoky from the fires in California or Oregon, not sure which, haven't bothered to look.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend:)

Thanks, Lizzie! I AM getting a lot done. I now have 76 jewelry items and 13 sugar glider cage sets on Etsy AND I still have six robots up for grabs on Ebay. In addition to that, I have three robots left to repair. Whew! Now if only people would just bite the bullet and buy 'em instead of just "Watching" or adding them to their "Favorites" :rolleyes:

Don't worry - I still have no shot at the title of the busiest one here. :laugh:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Saw my first No Smoking & No Vaping sign today...

Ugh! Well, I saw a "first" too. While I was at the doctor's office I was watching their medical TV which is all the rage in doctor's office waiting rooms now. They were doing a bit on smoking cessation techniques and said that studies are showing that using electronic cigarettes may be the most effective technique of all!!

:shock: :banana:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
:lol: Ugh, I hate those!

Yup. I've been lucky not having spare parts on the robots. So far. But what trips me up are remembering where the different sizes of screws go. I mess that up sometimes.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Howdy, Voltvilleians !!!!! Methinks I will stay out of the current conversation. LOL

I fix broken things, including cameras with a few choice words and a lot of yelling. If that fails to fix the problem, then I use a sledgehammer. :p
Firearms tend to fix things well too. I have a friend who couldn't solve the Rubik's cube and resorted to "fixing" it with a .22. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread