Status
Not open for further replies.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
And you think that arranging a job in order to move to the states would be difficult. You are a tech geek, and you know it!! Don't undersell yourself.
Right!! There's a very high demand here in the states for that.
nodding.gif

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Finally! All caught up. You folks have been having waaaay too much fun here without me! I spent Friday through Sunday night fishing like crazy. Thank goodness we've gotten them all scaled and cleaned and in the freezer. Lots of free meals now. Well, the only expense was for gasoline and nightcrawlers. And yes - I do bait my own hooks and put on the hardware all by myself. I may be a girlie girl in many ways, but I don't mind getting my fingernails dirty one bit. Especially when it comes to fishing! Yesterday I slept most of the day just to recuperate from the fatigue of such a busy weekend. It was worth it!!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Yup. I've been lucky not having spare parts on the robots. So far. But what trips me up are remembering where the different sizes of screws go. I mess that up sometimes.
When it's really complicated, I take pictures, print them out, then punch holes to hold the screws and stuff. ;)
I lucked out when I had to take my macbook apart - there were step-by-step guides (I think from iFixIt) with the pics already printed out, in their proper order, with the screw holes circled in red.

Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Hey, you guys saw the smok Giveaway ad to the right, right? You should sign up, then keep an eye on that thread. ;)
It's no joke - I won a Disrupter on the last giveaway! Which is great, since FREE is the only way I'd ever be able to get one. :confused:

disrupter tiffany by cindycated, on Flickr

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Wait, i am rendering a video again :D, you will see a bit of my hands and my t-shirt this time. :D

Prepare to be amused rave. :w00t:

I'm always prepared to be amused, Tritium. In fact, I get amused just preparing to be amused. :facepalm:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Hi Jerry, it seems rave had more fun than us :)

Here is a small vid.
Camera angle is horrible i thought it was ok, a bit corrected at the end. (should be 60fps but have no idea what youtube made) use 72060p

You work really, realllly fast!! :lol:

No actually - I am impressed! :thumbs:

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Howdy, Voltvilleians !!!!! Methinks I will stay out of the current conversation. LOL

I fix broken things, including cameras with a few choice words and a lot of yelling. If that fails to fix the problem, then I use a sledgehammer. :p

I actually 'fixed' a couple of old hard drives using a sledgehammer the other day. Complements of not wanting someone to go dumpster diving to steal info on old HD's. :lol::lol: I actually had fun and want to do it again soon. Good anger management!:headbang::headbang:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread