Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Aww! Thank you, Uncle. :wub:

Maybe you want to change up your birthday greeting images? :thumb: Give your friends a real surprise!

I did that once, and BOY was there a revolt . . . ;)

Maybe, I'll try again sometime in the future . . . :facepalm:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I did that once, and BOY was there a revolt . . . ;)

Maybe, I'll try again sometime in the future . . . :facepalm:
Aww! I never saw you to be a people-pleaser. Anyway, I have a physical therapy appointment at noon today. Thinking of getting a cane. I need to get out and walk more, but my right ankle does not cooperate.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Happy Birthday 3mg!
birthday_cake_by_protoperahe.jpg

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Happy weekend to the Voltpeeps.

We woke up to 33 degrees and wet blowing snow. Cash the wonder puppy did not want to go outside so I had to get some boots on and carry him out. He is locked in the cage since I am pretty sure he didn't manage to poop outside.

There is nothing cuter than watching Cash bounce after a toy you have thrown. Makes me laugh every time.

My cleaning job went really well but I did something to my hip and was really hurting yesterday. I had to literally scrub the two tubs so one elbow was also quite sore. Not hurting this morning but still not right. I think I will mostly rest up today.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
moanin', Voltatics.

We were at 25 but no snow this morning. There was a light dusting yesterday morning but it disappeared quickly and then we had some sprinkles of rain. The "blizzard of ought 16" is still melting away. Roofs are clear nd there are a few bare spots. It's funny, we never think of trees as being warm but there is a circle of bare ground, getting bigger each day, around every tree.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
g'afternoon, Voltvillians.

I keep an eye on the weather in the Thessaloniki suburbs as well as here. Today, we're actually warmer here than over there, amazing! The snow cover is still here, but I'm doing pork chops on the grill for dinner tonight.

I was looking forward to the Hawkeye Cawkeye being over tomorrow so there would be something else in the news, then it dawned on me they start on the New Hampshire Primary until we all regurgitate from boredom. How much longer until the election, beside too long?

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Yeah, we still are going to go down into the 40's but we are getting a real break from the cold weather. The whole week is supposed to be relatively warm and even when it gets colder there's no really cold weather coming...so far. We peaked at just over 60 today, wonder what it'll actually do tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread