Chit Chattin away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
We spent the day at the pool and went to our 2nd Roller Derby tonight. Go Charlotte Roller Girls!! I'm burnt and exhausted, but I can't bear to leave any unread threads on me subscription page! I have GOT to get a handle on this...

Sounds like a great day, D! Get some rest, and I am sorry I made unread threads now on your subscription page! :facepalm: hehe

I am really in need of some help/ advise....cuz i am bout ready to throw this thing against the wall!!!!:evil: I must be PMSing or something!
Hubs wanted to try the cartos...so he ordered some...got em yesterday....so i use the filler method that i seen in the videos the condom method...with my fav PIF...that was in a lil bottle....of the PB cup...so almost all of it!

and the flipping . errrrrrgg.... i cant get hardly ne thing out of it...not enough resistance on the inhale/ drawl. I mean I might as well be sucking on a friggin straw!!!...maybe a tiny puff of vapor....I was ready to smoke an anolog last night i was so dang upset... first time since we got these PVs.....so can any one shed some light for me, as i just use my atty and carts.:(

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I am really in need of some help/ advise....cuz i am bout ready to throw this thing against the wall!!!!:evil: I must be PMSing or something!
Hubs wanted to try the cartos...so he ordered some...got em yesterday....so i use the filler method that i seen in the videos the condom method...with my fav PIF...that was in a lil bottle....of the PB cup...so almost all of it!

and the flipping . errrrrrgg.... i cant get hardly ne thing out of it...not enough resistance on the inhale/ drawl. I mean I might as well be sucking on a friggin straw!!!...maybe a tiny puff of vapor....I was ready to smoke an anolog last night i was so dang upset... first time since we got these PVs.....so can any one shed some light for me, as i just use my atty and carts.:(

Is it a 510 cartomizer?

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
So what I got is... Your using new 510 cartos on what kind of PV? and your filling them up fine, and when screwed in, its sucking too much air?

Hmmm, if you look thru the cartos, you should see light. Maybe if you took the top off and use something to move the batting closer to the center it may restrict some air flow. I dont know but worth a try.

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
It is a joye 510....and too much air....no vapor...and so on... no satisfaction at all.

Have you tried to fill another one and use it? Sometimes you just get a bad one. Also, if it's got a silver battery connector, you can put a small screwdriver in the slot and turn it SLIGHTLY!!! clockwise to tighten the draw. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it...I really love these things and get clouds of vapor off of them...but have run into the occasional dud. :(

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Have you tried to fill another one and use it? Sometimes you just get a bad one. Also, if it's got a silver battery connector, you can put a small screwdriver in the slot and turn it SLIGHTLY!!! clockwise to tighten the draw. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it...I really love these things and get clouds of vapor off of them...but have run into the occasional dud. :(

Bianca, You are AMAZING...

I just looked at my 510 carto and it does have a slot for a screwdirver... Zbasspro, i would try that method!

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
idk... adapters have their own screw...

I turned mine 1/4 turn clockwise and got crappy inhale... but i was on the go also, so at same time, took off my passthru and onto the eGo batt and left. Coulda been coincedence. But while I was out, tunred it back and put it away.. Now its back on my passthru and hitting fine... So, that was no help! LOL

Thanks all for trying to help,
Had to take my lil guy to the city for a bunny expo w/ his Holland lop. was a good time!
i have just come to the realization that they are not going to work for us! my hubby doesnt like em either... the only thing that makes it slightly satisfying .. was putting it into the box mod he made for me... but still not much vapor or resistance, or flavor.. and we tried two diff ones. I think if that was the only thing we had, we would have smoked an analog...or should i say a pack!!
Just absolutely and totally a waste of money ...and my only PB cup :grr:

Oh well....live and learn i guess. Thanks again for the info.

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
Do a reverse-Taryn Spin and get your PB Cup juice back out of it! Peanut Butter Cup is WAY too valuable to let go to waste! You maybe got a dead carto, it happens from time to time. Where maybe a wire or whatever inside the carto isn't making contact where it should. I'd pull the juice out and try another :)

YouTube - Reverse Taryn Spin

Thanks all for trying to help,
Had to take my lil guy to the city for a bunny expo w/ his Holland lop. was a good time!
i have just come to the realization that they are not going to work for us! my hubby doesnt like em either... the only thing that makes it slightly satisfying .. was putting it into the box mod he made for me... but still not much vapor or resistance, or flavor.. and we tried two diff ones. I think if that was the only thing we had, we would have smoked an analog...or should i say a pack!!
Just absolutely and totally a waste of money ...and my only PB cup :grr:

Oh well....live and learn i guess. Thanks again for the info.

I was just looking through my juices and I have a 7.5 ml 18mg peanutbutter cup from viking vapor if you want it. Did you get my last package yet?
No i sure didnt sensay.. but i sure cant wait for it! :vapor:
I couldnt possibly take ne thing else from ya... maybe a swap/trade?? I was lucky enough to get into the TV co op so if there is something in there that u r interested in??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread