Choosing a new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calebss214

Aug 2, 2016
I'm currently looking for a new mod, I currently have an e-leaf Istick 40W TC, with an Aspire Atlantis Evo tank, but I'm currently looking for a new mod, something that's going to give me a lot more power, a bigger throat hit, more flavour E.T.C. I would prefer a kit with everything in like batteries and a charger but I don't really want to spend too much, £100 is my maximum really, any suggestions for high quality mods that aren't to expensive please, thank you very much

Reactions: SmokinJoe23

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I'm currently looking for a new mod, I currently have an E-Leaf Istick 40W TC, with an Aspire Atlantis Evo Tank, but I'm currently looking for a new mod, something that's going to give me a lot more power, a bigger throat hit, more flavour E.T.C. I would prefer a kit with everything in like batteries and a charger but I don't really want to spend too much, £100 is my maximum really, any suggestions for high quality mods that aren't to expensive please, thank you very much

The only thing the mod can do is produce power.
The atomizer/juice control the throat hit and flavour.

What atomizer are you using?

Reactions: SmokinJoe23

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
With the amount of selections available these days trying to decide on a choice is going to be a chore. Do you want power and long battery life with a multiple cell MOD or do you want compact with a built in battery like the TC40W.

Good Luck and have fun test driving some at your local vape shop if you can!

Daniel Wilson

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 27, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
If you don't mind a larger mod, the Wismec RX2/3 is awesome. It can use either two or three 18650 batteries so you can choose whether you want the most battery capacity or something slightly less bulky. It can output 200 watts with three batteries, or 150 watts with two batteries.

If you want something more compact but still able to handle fairly high wattages, I like the Wismec Presa series. The Presa TC100W uses one 26650 or 18650 battery and can output 100 watts, while the Presa TC75W uses one 18650 battery and can output 75 watts.

All of these mods are inexpensive but well-built, and all can also use ClockSelect's myevic custom firmware which offers a lot more features and customizability than just about any mod available (regardless of price), while still remaining as easy to use as the stock firmware if you aren't quite ready to delve into things like power curves.

The RX2/3 and Presa TC100 can also fit 24 mm and 25 mm tanks and RDA's without any overhang. A lot of great, newer atomizers are larger than the "old standard" 22 mm diameter. With the smaller Presa TC75, 24 mm atomizers fit with only a tiny bit of overhang (0.5 mm on each side).

Last edited:
Reactions: Skold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread