Christmas Jingle!!! DIY Kit Giveaway!!! Check it out and tell your friends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Jingle Bells, smoking smells
vaping is real sweet
Makes you feel, very good
That is kinda neat.

vaping is so good
If you are, still puffing cigs
Vape, you know you should

And is bad for you
vaping is, the way to go
And you know it's true!!

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Hey You GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Time to choose those 30ml winners!!! But don't fret if you didn't win this time...The contest is still going and there will still be a grand prize winner....

The winners of a 30ml are....

But wait...let me tell you what I need from you first.
If your post was selected send me an email...In the Subject put Holiday contest winner 30ml
In the body put your name and mailing address...along with the flavor and strength you would like for your nicotine to be.

Have a wonderful day!!!

pssssssssssssssss ok I'll tell you who won...hehehehe

Post #2 Carrielsal
Post #11 Rickajho (nantucket...I love it)
Post #4 therussellv

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! Keep checking back...for more winners and fun posts.

Amber

Thank you! Email sent. I can't wait to try the Shack's Cherry!

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
Twas the night before Christmas
We were all in a cloud
Drinking and Vaping
and getting real loud

I had ornaments strung on my bod
and one hung from Arthur
like that's my big mod

The wife went to the kitchen
with something to boil
While I sat at my desk
Twisting a coil

The kids were in bed
Getting some rest
As I reached for my juice
Some of Dawn's best!

Congrats to the winners.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Awe Thank You rBeckys8...I definitely love compliments...

I want everybody to know that there are still prizes to win and juice to give away...so keep on posting!!! Tell somebody (or more) about us on here and how they have an opportunity to win free product and prizes from us. The more the merrier.

Check back soon and see if you won some more juice!!!

Have a fab fun night you guys and I will see you on the flip side...

Vape out...Hang out...Rock on!!!

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three drip tips, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, four coil jigs, three drip tips, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, five golden tanks, four coil jigs, three drip tips, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, six bags of cotton, five golden tanks, four coil jigs, three drip tips, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, seven new drippers, six bags of cotton, five golden tanks, four coil jigs, three drip tips, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight Eleaf iSticks, seven new drippers, six bags of cotton, five golden tanks, four coil jigs, three drip tips, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, nine Kafun Lites, eight Eleaf iSticks, seven new drippers, six bags of cotton, five golden tanks, four coil jigs, three drip tips, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, ten Protank 2's, nine Kafun Lites, eight Eleaf iSticks, seven new drippers, six bags of cotton, five golden tanks, four coil jigs, three drip tips, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Eleven new Provari's, ten Protank 2's, nine Kafun Lites, eight Eleaf iSticks, seven new drippers, six bags of cotton, five golden tanks, four coil jigs, three drip tips, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

On the twelveth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, twelve Billet Boxes, eleven new Provari's, ten Protank 2's, nine Kafun Lites, eight Eleaf iSticks, seven new drippers, six bags of cotton, five golden tanks, four coil jigs, three drip tips, two new attys, and a bottle of juice from Dawn Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread