Not open for further replies.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Good Morning Everyone!

We will be holding our annual Christmas sale starting on December 23, 2015 at 12:00AM PST through January 3, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST. Everything will be 15% off during this time!

If we are able to get Boba's, Gorilla Juice and Gryphon's Breath back up by that time, only those three e-juices will be 30% off to reflect the Black Friday sale that was missed. If we are unable to get those liquids up by that time rest assured the 30% discount for those liquids will still be applied when we do have them back up for sale. Please email us at avejuicecs@gmail.com with any questions.

From our AVE-Juice family to yours Happy Holidays!!!!

Last edited:

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
We are still working on getting the flavoring issue resolved! The reason why it is taking so long is because our provider is shipping us bottles and there's times they have shipping delays then we have to get it and test it then send it back and its just a lot of back and forth right now until it gets fixed properly. It really is taking longer than we want it to, so we are hoping it will get resolved soon! We apologize for the inconvenience!

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
I guess the real mystery here is why are you having to play this game w/ your supplier? Did they not already have the proper formula before? Why the sudden change? I think that's what everyone wants to know.

We are still working on getting the flavoring issue resolved! The reason why it is taking so long is because our provider is shipping us bottles and there's times they have shipping delays then we have to get it and test it then send it back and its just a lot of back and forth right now until it gets fixed properly. It really is taking longer than we want it to, so we are hoping it will get resolved soon! We apologize for the inconvenience!

Reactions: CDATundra

MonsterTKE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
Georgia
I guess the real mystery here is why are you having to play this game w/ your supplier?

I think as time goes on all of these OG vape companies are going to be pushed aside by these well funded people entering the market. Every time Alien visions has issues, I end up trying out 5-10 new juices attempting to find a replacement, and eventually someone is going to get it right and Ill never look back.

The real mystery imo, is why a mature business is at the mercy of a supplier at all. I have never heard anyone mention any juices other than BB, GJ, the melon one and lately GB and that one that is no longer available. I wonder if it would be safe to say that this is the 20% that makes up 80% of their business. In any case I certainly wouldn't leave my 2 most popular juices up the the whims of a single supplier, either buy them out and expand your business, or find someone to second source.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
I think as time goes on all of these OG vape companies are going to be pushed aside by these well funded people entering the market. Every time Alien visions has issues, I end up trying out 5-10 new juices attempting to find a replacement, and eventually someone is going to get it right and Ill never look back.

Yup. Which is too bad. I've been a customer of AVE for 5 years. If there were no inventory issues, I would have no need to shop anywhere else.

In any case I certainly wouldn't leave my 2 most popular juices up the the whims of a single supplier, either buy them out and expand your business, or find someone to second source.

Correct. I do sympathize with AVE to an extent. I am also a small business owner with various vendors we use to make our product. I might let a vendor delivery issue tie my hands once if they had been a fantastic long term business partner and they had a plan to make sure we didn't have a shortage again. But I certainly would not allow any vendor to hold our business hostage for months on end. At that point, I'm off to the next one. Someone else will make the widget or gadget that we require for production no matter how unique said item may seem. I'm guessing second sourcing is possible for flavorings, even if it required a reformulation to arrive at the same flavor profile. Anyway, here's to wishing AVE good luck with their chronic vendor issues. It can't be much fun.

Reactions: CDATundra

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Honestly, I really don't have any issues vaping the "not-so-perfect" recipe of Boba's. I've been using it for months.

Money is no issue, if y'all would be willing to sell me a pseudo-batch, I'll buy 500mls straight up.

At this time, I use two juice companies; Alien Visions, and Nicoticket. I use Nicoticket juices in a tank, because they're easier to wick, for work, and other times in which I don't wish to drip, like driving, etc. But at home, I want to enjoy my Boba's. Even the imperfect recipe still holds certain elements or flavorings that I immensely enjoy.

So again, this is a plea, sell me a pseudo-batch. Hell, mark the price up, I just don't care anymore.

Reactions: Kent Brooks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread