Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Due to issues with laser etching into the chrome finish, we are discontinuing the chrome finish for now.

If we can resolve these issues then we will re-release the chrome finish but for now we are not going to sell any more.

For those who already ordered and have the order in the system we can ship their device, but we cannot accept any new orders.

Ken

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Due to issues with laser etching into the chrome finish, we are discontinuing the chrome finish for now.

If we can resolve these issues then we will re-release the chrome finish but for now we are not going to sell any more.

For those who already ordered and have the order in the system we can ship their device, but we cannot accept any new orders.

Ken

Im sorry to hear that!! :( Was hoping the the Mini in Chrome was coming out soon, but understand to maintain the level quality that ProVape demonstrates this is necessary :)

Last edited:

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
Well guys, I have backups !!... I have a red satin V1 and a blue satin mini... Now a blue chrome blem, that I received today. Plus ye old Lavatube I use during yard/car work. Heck, I even have a Switchback.. ... although I can find no blem on the chrome, except maybe the logo is lighter than my satins... I think it was a great deal... Anyone know a good asking price for a like new blue mini and 3 AW 18350 batts ? I've found I like longer batt life(18650's) cause it never leaves my hand.....Thanks.

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
Well guys, I have backups !!... I have a red satin V1 and a blue satin mini... Now a blue chrome blem, that I received today. Plus ye old Lavatube I use during yard/car work. Heck, I even have a Switchback.. ... although I can find no blem on the chrome, except maybe the logo is lighter than my satins... I think it was a great deal... Anyone know a good asking price for a like new blue mini and 3 AW 18350 batts ? I've found I like longer batt life(18650's) cause it never leaves my hand.....Thanks.

you got pics of it?

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
25029726.jpg

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Anyone know if they will have the chrome extension cap in the future?

I wanna know this too...I have the V2 Chrome (love it!) and wanted to pick up the extension cap......and the extension cap isn't listed individually. No Chrome=no cap :ohmy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread