alvinado

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
US/SG
null-5.jpg

null-5.jpg

Bling Bling Provari

Don't need chrome, just polish the satin out!

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
I just dropped my chrome V1 off at the chrome shop to be replated. I took out my magnifying glass to inspect the board and one of the tiny IC's has a little ding/chip out of it where i pried it out of the unit. sure hope it's ok. guess I'll know tonight. That mini looks pretty awesome. I think thats what I'll do to my mini's. seems a lot safer than disassembling them. I was afraid of buggering up the window and/or the button while polishing it.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
Well the mini (satin silver) polished up beautiful. Looks like chrome. Cant tell the diff. The black mini will have to be dissasymbled to get all of the coating out of the dimples and around the button. I messed up my chrome V1 pulling the chip out and lost the right hand digit in the display so that'll probably be $65 to upgrade to V2. So, you don't need chrome. They just need to issue polished minis. I don't need a logo everybody knows provape and thier outstanding products.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Wow... you must be in Provari heaven... two months vaping and I dream of just having one Provari... What do you think of a Blue Satin Provari? I see it currently at Provape for $135 before adding anything else... What is your recommendation for someone's first Provari?

Thats a blem unit and its a V2 not a V2.5................ Buy a Satin Silver V2.5 with Green or Blue Led thats what I recommened...V2.5 with the engraved logo and new grip design is much nicer then the V2's.....IMO

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
I have a black chrome v-1 provari that was discontinued over a year ago. I only used it for a select few special occasions. It has the blue led and comes with the extended end cap. I am cleaning out my vaping supplies so I and trying to get rid of it. Along with a ZAP that I never use, in fact, only used one wick. Everything is in factory shape. No dings, dents or scratches. Let me know if anyone is interested in with of these or both and we can work something out. I will probably put them in the classified section if no one wants to make an offer for these. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

OddaKine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hawaii, but now in cold Illinois
That's the standard model, satin silver. Possibly one of the blemished ones that have been up for sale lately for $130. The chrome was discontinued before the 2.5 was released. With the polished stainless 2.5's I would highly, highly doubt that the chrome's will ever come back.

Thanks. I'm going to pass. It looks like I may be able to grab a v2.5 zombie edition used for not much more.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Thanks. I'm going to pass. It looks like I may be able to grab a v2.5 zombie edition used for not much more.

No worries. I think there's still some blems up for sale. $130, straight from ProVape, with a warranty. Usually most people can't even find the blemish. Folks buying from this latest batch have been saying the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread