Chuck connectors

Discussion in 'Thag Built / The Chuck' started by Mycide, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mycide

Mycide Senior Member ECF Veteran

I was wondering about the 801/901 connection either on Chuck directly or on the adapter.

My chuck was made with the 510 connector and i also got the adapter for 801/901.

I have previously owned a 901 and a 510, but never a 801. I ordered some 801 and 901 attys for chuck so I can test all options when he gets here.

I am confused how an 801 and 901 could fit on the same connection type as the 901 atty can sit inside the connector of the 801.

I am also perplexed by the 801 atty. I have never used one and it apparently doesn't follow the same rules as the others do :p

Any info is very much appreciated :)

2. harpo

harpo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

801 and 901 can't use the same adapter. He sells both adapters, maybe you purchased both?

3. Mycide

I guess I misinterpreted. What is this thing I ordered with it then ?

Adaptor Kit 510 to 801/901 with air channel for use with Cartomizers

4. Houdini

Houdini Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I don't know about those adapters but I would highly recommend getting a HV 801 atty. I got mine from Nhaler and it really makes a huge difference on a Chuck. Gives huge vapor and won't give you a burnt juice taste.

5. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

sounds like you ordered a 510>808/901 adapter

6. crashtestjeep

crashtestjeep Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I may be wrong but i think that adapter KIT comes w one 510-901/808 and one 510-801 so u should be safe :)

801s are a different beast but once mastered they have a certain thick cloud producing smooth vape to them....I didnt use them for months then went back and got ttips and been lovin them ever since...just gotta drip, I havent figured out how to use thier carts but 4 drops and 8-10 poofs is great for me! :)

7. harpo

harpo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Crash is correct he sends both adapters.

8. Mycide

awesome. that makes sense. thanks everyone :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.