• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Church website

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow, the website is looking GREAT!!!!
I love the idea of the Chambers of Vapor.
So far the suggestions are:
Strength, Patience, Tolerance, Knowledge, Humor, Wisdom, Reverence, Humility, Charity, Faith, Ardor, Philosophy, Jello.

I add Abundance (where we have classifieds for sale/trade etc.) and Music (music to vape by? or music we create? or maybe lyrics to vaping chants we use at our vaping rituals? or poetry about vaping?).

When the list feels complete, does anyone know if we could have a Poll set-up with nine members? 8-o

We could have a poll for the entire ECF and then choose what we want anyway...should I go to the Chamber of Honesty for this suggestion? :evil:

otter

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
PA, USA
otters.me
I think a poll would be a cool idea, it would also give some exposure to the church. What I would suggest is that we go with the most obvious ones right off, then have a poll to select the ones left over. That way we don't have to have a poll with like 20 items on it, and we could take the highest voted ones for whatever spaces we need.
Since some are obvious choices, like strength, I'll work on that one this evening a bit, and if anyone wants to write anything for any of the chambers, just send it over eh.

"Tolerance--to put up with the idiots who tell us we haven't really quit and think that nicotine is the harmful substance in analogs but their caffeine addiction is not a problem"

Tolerance - we that are free or about to be free to the "viper" will continue to have tolerance with our less fortunate brethren who are still struggling and will not turn into "smoking police" as so many others have done! - or word to that effect

gasp

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Missouri
Pizza comma... never had that one!

I've had dain bramage this week and am not tracking too well. BUT! I now have a new hdtv! SO that could explain it. I went from a 19" old tube and 20 channels to a 40" hdtv with hundreds of channels this week and I'm overloaded. Heh!

(It was a graduation gift to me from me.)

i'm so jealous.
well, kinda. the wonderful better half and i never really watch t.v., we just find shows that we enjoy watching and then watch them all online.
i have thought about getting a t.v. card for the computer though. which may defeat the purpose.

gasp

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Missouri
Well... does the church require actual attendance? Like posting every day?

I feel like I did in catholic grade school when I had to go to confession every week. Under that kinda pressure, I made up sins to tell to the priest in the box! I didn't wanna go in there empty handed!

:D

ROFL that's beautiful. if you were in grade school then what could you really have done that was that bad.
"forgive me father for i have sinned. i stole a gummy bear from tracy yesterday."

Metstoo

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Central Florida
Seriously, what can a 2nd grader really fess up to? I used to make up stuff on the fly in the line to the confessional. "I hit my sister. I said a bad word to the dog. I was late with my homework." I used to try to measure them out to get the least amount of penance but still seem realistic.

Did I ever DARE to tell Father McGrath that I had no sins to confess, which was true most of the time? Hell no!

:rolleyes:

gasp

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Missouri
Bless me Holy Vapor, for I have sinned...

I didn't wash my carts this week and I upped my nic intake just a smidgen even though I swore I wouldn't!

lol sadly enough, i don't remember the last time i washed my carts.
i think i need to start letting them run out a bit so that i can. :-(

i need to find a way to mark my faves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread