Status
Not open for further replies.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
5 different purveyors got packages to me at very good prices in 2-3 days. Just get a good 510 starter with 2 batts and atomizers. Don't forget extra carts and juice madvapes.com has a 510 starter on sale for 29.99, and cignot.com as mentioned is great as well. Both ship same day and it took 2 days from order to get packages from both.

Edit-

sorry skipped that post where you said you got the cigalectric... my bad.
Oh yeah welcome to ECF and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

BEEFENHAUZER

Apr 28, 2010
IL
Ok, time for an update.... Danker, I got the kit at the Citgo gas station near my house. From what i have found out, its from a new distributor/manufacturer in Elgin IL, and is currently just selling to local gas stations and smoke shops. The guy is distributing them seem like a very very cool guy, even though his mark up is a little high, but thats because he is only doing it local i guess. I have spoken to him a few times now, mainly trying to figure out where to get the juice that is in the prefilled carts, i have yet to find one online that i can compare it to. It seems to be a cross of marlboro and swisher sweets. He told me he will be giving me a free battery just to keep me coming back to him, yet, once i find the flavor he uses i won't be buying from him because of the prices.

But anyway, I also purchased a KR808D-1 kit from Vaporkings dot com and am extremely happy with both. The battery from cigalectric was shorter than the KR's and seems to last a lot longer and is more consistant. The KR808d carts work well with the cigalectric batt, but the cigalectric carts don't work well with the KR batts. They work, but very very limited airflow. Most of the time, i prefer to use the cigalectric battery. For an automatic, the draw is very easy, no problems at all with that. The cigalectric battery works with all KR accesories which is nice. (as far as i know)

Bottom Line with Cigalectric, I feel that its a great product and the flavor they use for their "regular tobacco" is great, as soon as i can find a comparable one i will be in heaven. LOL The product is great, but the price is too high, $65 for the starter kit which is One battery, charger and a sample cart for regular and Menthol. If you buy a PCC from them its almost $40, way too much. lol For a pack of 5 carts from them is $20.00 again, too much money but its very convinient considering i can just walk there if need be. Also, the carts seem to be fresher and last longer than the ones i ordered online.

I haven't touched an analog cigarete in about 3 weeks now, and there's no looking back. Also, I made an organizer that i will post up in the DIY section soon. It will charge three batteries and a PCC at once... lol;)

breakthesilence

May 25, 2010
NC
Hey, this is probably a stupid question but, I just got a pack of the disposable cigalectrics, and im not getting any vapor at all. the light on the end is lighting up so the battery isnt faulty or anything and the middle part gets really warm when i try taking a hit. but no vapor.

the cartriges are completely hollow or atleast it seems like it. was yours like this? it seems like theres no liquid involved which would explain why theres no vapor so im confused as to how this is supposed to work. please lemme know.

Fishprod

Jul 12, 2010
Wisconsin
Hi! I just bought a Cigalectric from the Citgo I work at. I think it's actually pretty decent. I was just wondering if anyone knew if I can refill the cartridges they make. I am probably going to speak with the distributor soon anyways about ordering more stuff.
They seem to have a very limited selection of flavors. I think Regular, menthol, grape, strawberry, and wine maybe? I don't remember. We never talked to anybody from the company. They were bought at a "show" that happens where owners of chains of gas stations go to buy things to be sold at the stores so that's how we got them.

Thanks to anyone who can answer about my refilling question!

Mohawkharry

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
Illinois
I'm using the same Cigalectric kit purchased from a discount smoke shop. I like it and it seems to work very good. My last e-cig was the Gamucci kit and it was a total POS.
I contacted the distributor and they e-mailed me saying I could not buy just the battery alone. They want me to buy a second kit but I dont need two chargers.
I'm going to pick up the kr808d-1 also for a backup.

Mohawkharry

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
Illinois
I'm using Vaporkings red and white and it's almost a dead riger for the Cigalectric regular.
I'm also having good luck with the carts and batteries working well with the kr808d-1 stuff.
The Cigalectric kit looks like it's just a rebranded kr808d-1 what sucks is they only give you one battery in the starter kit. Vaporkings battery also last alot longer and it a shorty.

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
I tried the Cigalectric disposable. I found it at a local gas station, and was really thinking about getting a pack of analogs, so it helped to tide me over. I've tried a few disposables, and the Cigalectric was middle of the pack (no pun intended). It draws easy and has better batter life compared to some of the others I tried, but flavor--I had the regular tobacco--was lacking compared to my favs. $19 is a lot for a disposable, but it comes with 2 carts, and lasts about twice as a long as the good disposables I had, so it's actually not any more expensive than the others in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread