Cigarettes or Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleAddictAgustin

Mar 23, 2015
So I recently changed the cigs I smoke and at the same time I changed my wick from silica to cotton. I woke up with a cough and an itchy throat. Swapped back to silica and I cant taste my juice. I know you guys aint doctors but im wondering what caused my throat issues? Anyone ever had this happen? I let my silica sit in water for about a day and I let my cotton sit in water for an hour, both purified if that makes a difference.

ecig_vendor

Unresolved Status
Apr 29, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
Have you gotten any dry hits? Only thing that can do that for me so unless you've had many dry hits I'd be inclined to go with everyone else and say it was the cigs. It could also be something completely unrelated of the two, but from those two I would pick the cigs. If it doesn't go away you might want to get it checked out. If your mouth and throat feel dry try sipping some water while you vape. Also, IMO, organic cotton doesn't need to be soaked or boiled or anything, I never did it to mine and it worked great. Just make sure it's nice and saturated after you re-wick, before you turn it on.

Newtovaping94

Apr 29, 2015
I've smoked cigs for 6+ years ( newport menthols for the majority ) and I have coughed up dry blood, I have went through constant bronchitis, I have had trouble running and breathing properly.. and if I continue will end up with lung cancer and possibly throat cancer..

So itchy throat or not my advice would be that cigs have a high probability to end lives very short, that includes mine and yours. I would assume if you put the cigs down you would feel perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread