Cigpet ECO RDA w/ Dual Airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Here's an interesting offering from Cigpet. The Eco Dual Airflow rda. Don't know much about it yet but I should have one by the end of the week. The deck looks nice for larger builds and the resin drip tip is pretty cool too. Both airflow inlets are adjustable, sounds good, we'll see.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/CIGPET-ECO-RDA-SS.html

Cig

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Been vaping on this rda for a week or so and I really like it. Being able to adjust both the bottom and side airflow allows for really dialing in the flavor.
The machining is ok but not great. It could have been machined a little smoother.
I love the 6 hole build deck. With 3 hole positions in each post it's easy to mount a wide variety of builds without having to bend the coil legs much.
The top cap is domed for added flavor too.
Been running it at 95-105W with the supplied claptons and the flavor is as good as or better than any RDA I've tried to date.
Highly recommended for peeps who want big clouds without sacrificing flavor.

Cig

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Did it come with squonk pin? Have been eyeing lost vape drone for birthday present to myself. Looking at the gaia rdta for squonk tank. Still looking for rda.

Mine did not come with a squonk pin but the box insert has a long narrow opening. Maybe they intend on sending them with bf pins for production runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread