Cinnamon Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicker

Jul 10, 2013
Marysville WA
And that is the exact reason that mixing your own is better! LOL. Glad you're creating great stuff...coconut with fruit loops...hmmmm

Now for some odd reason I have a mind to add coconut to a sweet tarts recipe to see what happens...

Barrys Puffer.jpg
Hey Hoosier this is my clearomizer. THis is a 501 thread correct?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
no, that's an ego threading....a 510 threading is inside...
somewhere there's an image posted but can't find it at the moment...

the 510 connection screws down inside (like the cartomizer from a cig-a-like) looks a bit odd when connected
the ego connection screws on the outside and looks like when connected it's all one piece

example:
015.JPG
this is an evod, ego threading
014.JPG
this is a vivi nova, 510 threading

FastRay

Jul 1, 2013
Liberty
Last edited:

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
From here: eGo vs. 510 Thread, what is the difference?

eGo and 510 are simply names for a threading on a battery or a connection on the vaping device

All eGo’s can accept BOTH eGo and 510 devices because the inside of an eGo thread is actually a 510

Take a look at a typical ego threading

ego-510-thread.jpg

The outside thread is an EGO THREAD
The inside thread is a 510 THREAD

So you can put any eGo or 510 device onto an eGo battery.

The same is NOT true for 510, in some cases you can screw on a eGo to a 510 only device, but it doesn’t always work or is underpowered. There are 510 to eGo adapters to make to process easier but it is generally for Mods or devices that can handle an eGo cartomizer/clearomizer

The original purpose of an eGo thread was to make everything “bigger” and the thread was also a bonus that let companies design “cones” that would hide the threading and make a 510 on an eGo battery look better on the larger eGo batteries.

So bottom line:
You can use any 510 on any eGo and you can use almost any eGo on a 510 with a proper adapter.​

The Learning Center at discountvapers.com is fantastic. I would have been OH-so-lost without it when I first got into vaping.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I just mixed 0.5% of TFA Cinnamon in my juice and it's too much!
I'm about to make some cinnamon test batches (1%-0.5%) and see which works for me... did you have any other flavors in the juice? (smooth/ vapewizard, EM, etc?) I'm just going to mix up some 5mls of no nic 50/50 pg/vg and see how it turns out. I'm more or less looking for not so much a solo cinnamon, but a premix that I can add to give kick and whatnot to some juices... (and to maybe, just maybe find that holy grail of the missing cinnamon element in my peach cobbler recipe...)

This was the TFA cinnamon, not the redhot or the cinnamon spice, correct? I've heard the spice version can kick you in the windbags pretty darned hard....

And Hoosier, you've helped me soooo much with my DIY via your blogs and analogies, if you were ever here in good ol' Texas, I'd buy you a beer man! (of course said beer would be free of elephant roadapples :) )

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I'm about to make some cinnamon test batches (1%-0.5%) and see which works for me... did you have any other flavors in the juice? (smooth/ vapewizard, EM, etc?) I'm just going to mix up some 5mls of no nic 50/50 pg/vg and see how it turns out. I'm more or less looking for not so much a solo cinnamon, but a premix that I can add to give kick and whatnot to some juices... (and to maybe, just maybe find that holy grail of the missing cinnamon element in my peach cobbler recipe...)

This was the TFA cinnamon, not the redhot or the cinnamon spice, correct? I've heard the spice version can kick you in the windbags pretty darned hard....

And Hoosier, you've helped me soooo much with my DIY via your blogs and analogies, if you were ever here in good ol' Texas, I'd buy you a beer man! (of course said beer would be free of elephant roadapples :) )

I mixed the TFA Cinnamon with other flavors and I would suggest starting @ 0.25%

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I mixed the TFA Cinnamon with other flavors and I would suggest starting @ 0.25%
Good info! I started them "light" (1 drop per 5ml from a micro pipette) and tested them after a good shake/ hot water bath. the flavor was kind of there, but still missing enough of a cinnamon punch (for me at least), so I added another drop via the micro pipette.

All of them are 50/50 mix, 0 nic, 5ml
Batch one: Just cinnamon
Batch two: Cinnamon + 5 drops EM
Batch three: Cinnamon +5 drops EM +5 drops sucralose

I'll update with how my batches turn out, of course.

I did have a though, as you'd mentioned that the 0.5% was too much for you, perhaps try cutting it into some PG (or VG) to weaken the flavoring a bit, to make it easier to work with? (Similar to what we do with TA and AP (if its needed))

Man I love DIY!

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Update: Seems about 3 drops via a micro pipette (1.5 butterfly farts :)) is my sweet spot for the cinnamon flavors... nice kick, and nice clean cinnamon flavor... now to see if I can't crack the peach cobbler recipe! Batches #2 and 3 are a bit weaker on the punch, I think the EM kept them a bit in check.

Hope that helps!

Wicker

Jul 10, 2013
Marysville WA
Its 510 threaded. I have a few of these from a starter kit.
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/raybait1/media/photo1.jpg.html
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/raybait1/media/photo.jpg.html
It has an unthreaded skirt. Just an attached beauty ring really.

Edit: I notice the knerling but I'd bet its the same.

#2 edit: Now I'm not so sure. Your base seems shorter. If it has male threads like the one I linked its 510. If it has female threads its ego.

Yes Fast Ray it is unthreaded skirt. All of my cleros are 510. I dont have any Ego cartridges. My ego-T battery I bought has male ego threads on the outside and 510 Female on the inside. And of course my clearos are male 510. Thanks. By the way those photo bucket pics. Is that you in the pics with the beard and hat? Also where in texas are those pic? I was born in Dallas raised in Denton and Weatherford. Thanks for the photo bucket link

Last edited:

Wicker

Jul 10, 2013
Marysville WA
From here: eGo vs. 510 Thread, what is the difference?

eGo and 510 are simply names for a threading on a battery or a connection on the vaping device

All eGo’s can accept BOTH eGo and 510 devices because the inside of an eGo thread is actually a 510

Take a look at a typical ego threading

ego-510-thread.jpg

The outside thread is an EGO THREAD
The inside thread is a 510 THREAD

So you can put any eGo or 510 device onto an eGo battery.

The same is NOT true for 510, in some cases you can screw on a eGo to a 510 only device, but it doesn’t always work or is underpowered. There are 510 to eGo adapters to make to process easier but it is generally for Mods or devices that can handle an eGo cartomizer/clearomizer

The original purpose of an eGo thread was to make everything “bigger” and the thread was also a bonus that let companies design “cones” that would hide the threading and make a 510 on an eGo battery look better on the larger eGo batteries.

So bottom line:
You can use any 510 on any eGo and you can use almost any eGo on a 510 with a proper adapter.​

The Learning Center at discountvapers.com is fantastic. I would have been OH-so-lost without it when I first got into vaping.

Great Post thanks

Wicker

Jul 10, 2013
Marysville WA
Yes, I'm the bearded guy with the beard, hat, fish and a cigarette in every pic. Not any more though. Most of those pictures are in Liberty Texas on the Trinity River.

OK thanks I like the pics and good on you for quiting. I have not had a cigarette yet since I started vaping. Now that you have enough posts you can get a signature if you want to like my counter for not smoking or what ever you want. Here is the link that I got mine. There are alot out there. Track the time you've been smoke-free, the money you've saved and the cigarettes you have avoided since quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread