Cinnamon Sweet Rolls (Gmix) aka Cinnabon

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliv52759

Dec 27, 2014
Hermitage, TN. USA
I've made at least 3 attempts at this one and I finally nailed it... a spot on Cinnabon. Sweet cinnamon sticky rolls... icing included. Do yourself a favor and start with 30mls.... you won't be disappointed.

674THwe.jpg

0.75% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
0.5% Catalan Cream (FA)
3% Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
0.25% Honey (FA)
0.5% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
0.75% Meringue (FA)
1.5% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
0.15% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
0.6% Vanilla (MF)

Flavor total: 8%
Remember to rate it at: http://......./r/55Te

Flavoring notes...

Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
This adds a darker sweetener to the mix and is slightly caramel-ly. This also works well with the cinnamon.

Catalan Cream (FA)
Adds a slight cinnamon note and helps lighten and lifts the doughnut from that pasty mouthfeel. It also adds a moderate amount of smoothness.

Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
The base flavor for this mix. This delivers the bread and yeast note that's in the original Cinnabon. It also has a glazed flavor needed for the Cinnabon.

Honey (FA)
Another dark sweetener adding a sweet sticky layer of flavor that I felt was needed to pull this off. This also works well with cinnamon.

Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
If you've had a Cinnabon you'll know they are really sweet. My first attempt at this recipe wasn't sweet enough for my taste, so I added Pyure. The best sweetener on the planet... next to real sugar IMO.

Meringue (FA)
This flavor has a multipurpose role in this mix. Paired with the Pyure makes for the perfect glaze. It also adds some sweetness and lightens the heavy dough feel.

Pound Cake (Flavorah)
Buttery and light... In low %s this turns the doughnut into a roll while adding a cakey type of taste and feel.

Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
The best bakery cinnamon on the planet. This is self explanatory. If you have it then you get why this is perfect for this mix. If you don't have it then go get it.

Vanilla (MF)
This works to counter and lift the darker notes and a overall lift to this mix. It also adds a extra flavor layer.

Steep 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:

Zachary Hames

Nov 11, 2016
I've made at least 3 attempts at this one and I finally nailed it... a spot on Cinnabon. Sweet cinnamon sticky rolls... icing included. Do yourself a favor and start with 30mls.... you won't be disappointed.
Is Capella a good brand for e juice concentrate?? Is so all they all safe to use?
674THwe.jpg

0.75% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
0.5% Catalan Cream (FA)
3% Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
0.25% Honey (FA)
0.5% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
0.75% Meringue (FA)
1.5% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
0.15% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
0.6% Vanilla (MF)

Flavor total: 8%
Remember to rate it at: http://......./r/55Te

Flavoring notes...

Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
This adds a darker sweetener to the mix and is slightly caramel-ly. This also works well with the cinnamon.

Catalan Cream (FA)
Adds a slight cinnamon note and helps lighten and lifts the doughnut from that pasty mouthfeel. It also adds a moderate amount of smoothness.

Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
The base flavor for this mix. This delivers the bread and yeast note that's in the original Cinnabon. It also has a glazed flavor needed for the Cinnabon.

Honey (FA)
Another dark sweetener adding a sweet sticky layer of flavor that I felt was needed to pull this off. This also works well with cinnamon.

Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
If you've had a Cinnabon you'll know they are really sweet. My first attempt at this recipe wasn't sweet enough for my taste, so I added Pyure. The best sweetener on the planet... next to real sugar IMO.

Meringue (FA)
This flavor has a multipurpose role in this mix. Paired with the Pyure makes for the perfect glaze. It also adds some sweetness and lightens the heavy dough feel.

Pound Cake (Flavorah)
Buttery and light... In low %s this turns the doughnut into a roll while adding a cakey type of taste and feel.

Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
The best bakery cinnamon on the planet. This is self explanatory. If you have it then you get why this is perfect for this mix. If you don't have it then go get it.

Vanilla (MF)
This works to counter and lift the darker notes and a overall lift to this mix. It also adds a extra flavor layer.

Steep 3-4 weeks.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I actually avoid a lot of Capella flavors, but this Cap Donut actually was the best for this mix IMO. Just my opinion but next to FW I think Cap is one worst vendors out there.

Just goes to show opinions are like... well you know. I personally like CAP & FW flavors as well as many others. Every flavor manufacturer has their winners & those that are not so good as well.

gliv52759

Dec 27, 2014
Hermitage, TN. USA
Every flavor manufacturer has their winners & those that are not so good as well.

I very much agree. I tend to like more concentrated flavors that's closer to the flavor named on the label. IMO they make a better eliquid. TPA, FW and CAP are further from the criteria I like most in concentrates or extracts. But as we all know this comment is very subjective.

Reactions: dobroeutro

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Thank you for including your flavor notes! :thumbs: These are so helpful in understanding flavors I may not have yet tried.
Just goes to show opinions are like... well you know. I personally like CAP & FW flavors as well as many others. Every flavor manufacturer has their winners & those that are not so good as well.
I also agree. I long ago stopped judging a flavor based on a source/manufacturer. If your are searching for the perfect "X" flavor... you won't know until you try. Every manufacturer brings a little something different to the table. What works for me won't necessarily work for you. Add in cost, dilution tolerance, availability, and whatever else you wish to judge a flavor by, and the sky is the limit. Needless to say; most manufacturers do certain things well, and others not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread