Cisco 510 atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joer0952

Moved On
Apr 3, 2013
NYC
Ok so I got some 510 atomizers from avid vapors today to try some favors. My only experience so far is with cartomizers with tanks, and they work great, but I didn't want to use a new carto for every flavor. I drip 3-4 drops in the atomizer (it's a 2.0ohm atty just like my cartos) and I put it on my provari at 4.2v (just like with my cartos) and I get vapor but not much flavor and I also noticed that the atty gets very hot very quickly. Anyone have any suggestions on using these atomizers, I was expecting more flavor from them based on reviews not less. Thanks

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
in my experience, you can put too much juice; that will kill the experience of dripping.
Its better to underfeed because you can always add a drop or two.
New atties: blow out the primer if there is any (best to blow from the connector side). Add 4 drops.
You'll know when it gets dry: 1. vape will be harsh 2. if you can see the coils they will turn red when you fire it.
WHy:
just the right amount is the trick... you'll know because vapor and flavor will be optimal.
Once it gets dry, (1 and/or 2 above) add just 2 or 3 drops.
If you overfeed, less vapor, no flavor and you have to blow it out or vape through it...

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Thanks for the quick reply, ok so I'll just keep using it and hopefully it will get better. Between different juices do I just blow it out to get the juice out and then it's ready for a new flavor or is there more i have to do to switch juices?

Attys have the purest flavor available.... Ciscos are good but the HH357 that avaid vapor sells are way better... Dont let the price scare you...they last.... And for your Provari I recommened the 3.0 ohm attys @ 5.5 volts.... When you blow out an HH357 you are suppose to blow fron the threaded end....Thats what Hanna recommeneds.......
Each one I have had, has lasted well over 2 months. I vape about about 3 ml per day.

HH357's can go on for months, but I replace them every 3-4 weeks as the resistance drops(vapor and flavor suffer)... There is nothing like a fresh one... $25 a month for the best vape is worth it... Like one of the above posters said, give them a couple of hours to break in.....

Last edited:

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Every atomizer is different, but if it's gurgling then you've overfed the atty and it's flooded. When properly primed, the atomizer should make the same sound as any properly functioning cartomizer or clearomizer; a nice, soft hiss.

When properly primed, I get about 6-7 good hits on my eGo-C. But it all depends on your draw strength, how long you're pre-heating your juice (assuming you're using manual batteries) and what wattage you're vaping at.

There's a definite learning curve to dripping, and in my experience much of it comes to down to trial and error.

killovicz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Copenhagen
I've been vaping for more then 3 years & I've tried it all, catromizers, tanks, rebuildible's & tons of different atomizers. In my own opinion the only atomizers that can mach Cisco's in flavour are IKV's (IKV's probably a bit better flavour as brand new), but when it come to durability/flavour nothing beats Cisco's.

Clean 'en every 30 millilitres: alcohol (12h) --> boil (demineralised water)

& they will last forever!! I have a Cisco that have lasted more then 2 years!

If you vape organic flavours (papillon organics, el toros etc) or flavours with additives (pink spot, decadent vapours etc.) you'll oughta clean 'em every day! Same procedure as above although they won't last forever they will serve you for a very long time.

Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread