Citrus(y) taste from new juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosmoke12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Hello! I recently got my juice order from MBV, and last time I got some 15ml Monster Bash 65/35 18mg, and I really liked it, it tasted like Monster and Mt Dew, and so I ordered another 30ml bottle and got it on monday and just tried it tonight and I get a strong orange/citrus taste from it that I didn't have at all last time, and in this order I got 30ml 50/50 18mg with 1 extra flavor shot, did that extra shot mess up the flavor? Or do I need to let it age/steep? Or do I have some sort of Vaper's tongue? Sorry if this isn't in the right area, I couldn't seem to post a new thread in the new members area, any ideas or input would be much appreciated, thanks!

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Hello! I recently got my juice order from MBV, and last time I got some 15ml Monster Bash 65/35 18mg, and I really liked it, it tasted like Monster and Mt Dew, and so I ordered another 30ml bottle and got it on monday and just tried it tonight and I get a strong orange/citrus taste from it that I didn't have at all last time, and in this order I got 30ml 50/50 18mg with 1 extra flavor shot, did that extra shot mess up the flavor? Or do I need to let it age/steep? Or do I have some sort of Vaper's tongue? Sorry if this isn't in the right area, I couldn't seem to post a new thread in the new members area, any ideas or input would be much appreciated, thanks!
Did ya read the reviews
Monster Bash E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
Apparently it has a tangerine aftertaste...aka citrusy flavor

From the reviews...looks like it might be a good juice! I love sweet fruity flavors

Sounds like you need to let it steep a bit, a week or two

Oh yeah...I learned the hard way too...NEVER get a juice you have never tried with extra anything...until you know what a baseline tastes like...getting a 120ml bottle of juice that is borderline TOO strong sucks!
(you can fix it by getting another bottle of "regular" and mixing them, then you get an average of too strong and regular which should bring overall flavor down, never never never get "extra flavor" till you know what "regular" tastes like...ask me how I know :D ) [oh and when you read the reviews, pay attention to the guys that like it 1/2 way...their reviews are usually more "truthful" than those that are all raving about it...unless there is ALOT of raving about it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread