Classifieds access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeAddyct

Mar 6, 2016
Hey all! I was wondering if there was a way i could get access to the classifieds. I dont have a pay pal. And the other steps while do-able are just really hard to explain to my fiance who already hates vaping for the amount of $ i spend (im sure im not alone there). Anywho, i would have no problem shipping first or paying first every single time. For example : if a trade i would ship my item first, wait for other party to reciece said item and then they could ship theirs to me. If buying, i would have NO PROBLEM sending the cash via western union, money gram, bank transfer etc and when they recieved the cash, they could ship me their item. If there is any way PLEASE!!! I have a lot of good deals to offet and there are plenty of items that i have been searching for and just recently heard about classifieds through a youtube video. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Like i said, i would always ship/pay first and at the first sign of anything other wise you can ban me!!! Please give me a chance! Thank you!!

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
In photo can be manipulated so they aren't acceptable. Like my driver's license :D

168h8hx.jpg

Have you considered using the notary option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread