Status
Not open for further replies.

Denvap0r

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Colorado
Have always been more of a flavor chaser. Didn't really care for big clouds without the flavor. My favorite set-up is my Reo mod with a .8 ohm coil in an atomic bottom fed clone. Gives decent clouds and great flavor.

Jump ahead to a few days ago when I visited my local vape shop for sh*** and giggles and wound up purchasing a Wotofo Atty3. I built a dual coil set-up at around .5 ohms and am hitting it at about 40 watts on my ipv 3. Wow. I have never had the air draw capability of this thing or the clouds that this produces, yet i feel I haven't sacrificed flavor. It still gives me what I desire.

So now that I have said all this, does anyone have good recommendations for another rda that will give me a good middle ground for flavor and clouds?

thatdude33

Jun 25, 2015
The Velocity RDA (or the Tobeco clone, which is what I have) has proven itself to be the best RDA I've ever owned. The airflow is extremely customizable - you can open it up all the way and it's like breathing, or close it down to really maximize flavor. It's got a gigantic build deck with an innovative 2-post design.

I don't own the MXv4, though I do have the MXv3 and I absolutely love it. It was my favorite RDA before the Velocity came around. So you won't be going wrong with either one of these choices.

Reactions: Denvap0r
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread