Clean everysingle time I change E-liquid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a Vaporesso Nebula Kit and I was wondering if I have to clean the whole tank everytime I change liquid, now I just changed the liquid from Vanilla to "Red Passion" (I believe is something like Strawberry) and I just did some minor cleaning such as cleaning the tank glass and the base of it, but not washed the inside of the tank or removed the coil.... will I have any problem for this reason ?

btportugal

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
UK
I've been finding it depends on whether they're complementary flavours. Anything vanilla or custardy can really stick.

I've been rinsing under warm water and drip drying the tank, been fine so far, but I just did that after I'd had a vanilla tobacco in there and, boy, did that linger. Ended up changing the atty too because the green apple I put in next tasted horrible.

I think a decent general rule is that if they're the kind of flavours you'd mix together then no need to worry too much about cleaning - but if it's something like dessert to sour fruit then it's worth a good clean...

I've been finding it depends on whether they're complementary flavours. Anything vanilla or custardy can really stick.

I've been rinsing under warm water and drip drying the tank, been fine so far, but I just did that after I'd had a vanilla tobacco in there and, boy, did that linger. Ended up changing the atty too because the green apple I put in next tasted horrible.

I think a decent general rule is that if they're the kind of flavours you'd mix together then no need to worry too much about cleaning - but if it's something like dessert to sour fruit then it's worth a good clean...

When you're clean it with warm water, do you remove the coil ? And after I cleaned it and filled up with the new liquid, I got some liquid coming right to my mouth for the first couple vapeds, then I remove the head of the tank, cleaned again with cotton this time and put it back, one more time I got liquid in my mouth but after this is now working fine, any ideas why this happened ?

btportugal

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
UK
When you're clean it with warm water, do you remove the coil ? And after I cleaned it and filled up with the new liquid, I got some liquid coming right to my mouth for the first couple vapeds, then I remove the head of the tank, cleaned again with cotton this time and put it back, one more time I got liquid in my mouth but after this is now working fine, any ideas why this happened ?

I remove the coil before I do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread