Clean Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
So here it is, my very first post on my first thread as a supplier.A buddy and I are making prototypes of glass tanks. The idea is to have a very functional, aestheticly beautiful, sturdy tank that no juice can crack. A pallet of colors that will appeal to all...colors simalar to the other tanks found on ECF, as in mixed waved in stuff. We are working really hard to put out a quality tank that is beautiful, sturdy, and functional to us vapers, we do not want to put out some crap piece of ___.It's taking a lot of time to make sure these will work. This is something we have in the works, we are going to make about a hundred and see what happens. There will be a warranty system and other things. I will have pics up by this weekend with some colored ones. Trying to shoot around April or so, May 1st by the latest. May have a "sale night" thing...I truly want to do a good job, and be able to provide a beautiful tank that will take a beating, not that I would encourage one to chuck it on a wall...Its a tedious effin process, wish I could just bust em out, apparently it takes time and a lil $$ to make good stuff. These are hand made using a glass lathe. Here are some pics..​
7less7-albums-what-i-am-workin-picture83601-beta-tank.jpg
7less7-albums-what-i-am-workin-picture83603-beta-tank-2.jpg
7less7-albums-what-i-am-workin-picture83602-beta-tank-3.jpg

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Looks like we will be gettin the beta's tomorrow, aiming for 10 plus 3 colored ones, colored ones are taking a bit more time....
Effin beat, had an 18hr day today, then back at it tomorrow...hope all is well...I am still taking names to put in the "hat" if your interested in a beta tank...

Hope all is well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread