Clean Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
I worked 14 hours yesterday and then remembered that my wifes birthday is today...didn't have time to get work done on the tanks. Working again today, hopefully squeeze some time in to work on them today. Damned priorities...
If you sent me a PM and I haven't responded, it is because I have not saved it to the list, don't worry I will read your PM and get you in the hat, if you have not sent a PM and want to be a beta tester person extraordinaire, send a PM, by the latest I should have them done by tomorrow.

(I wish I had the hour of sleep back... :( )

Slot-Tech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
California
Good Morning hard worker!! and a Very Happy Birthday to the Mrs..

I worked 14 hours yesterday and then remembered that my wifes birthday is today...didn't have time to get work done on the tanks. Working again today, hopefully squeeze some time in to work on them today. Damned priorities...
If you sent me a PM and I haven't responded, it is because I have not saved it to the list, don't worry I will read your PM and get you in the hat, if you have not sent a PM and want to be a beta tester person extraordinaire, send a PM, by the latest I should have them done by tomorrow.

(I wish I had the hour of sleep back... :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread