Clean Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Ran into some unexpected delays, hopefully will have the beta tanks and a few colored ones here in the next day or two...sorry for the inconvenience. We really want to put the best glass tank out there so we are doing as best we can. I am a vaper that loves to vape good stuff, stuff that is made well, so I do NOT want to put out something I would have fear over if it could have been done better... Also, I will be drawing the names of the beta tank give-away the day I get the tanks in my paws, so don't worry if you have not heard from me, I will announce it via a "youtube vid" so I can have some crazy wacky game show voice, similar to the "You WON A NEW CAR!!!" Also, we have been advised to mind our "p's" and "q's" so we submitted a patent so we can say "patent pending"...how weird is that?

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Soooooo....a lil update....if I can get some work done Saturday, I shall have the tanks to send out on Sunday to mail on Monday, I will announce the winners Sunday morning. If you haven't gotten me a msg I can still put you into the hat. I have been workin 60+ hrs. a week at my real job, among other personal responsibilities. There is a fairly lengthy process to make these tanks sturdy. I had two break on me before utilizing this new process. Pretty pointless to send out crap and expect a return on the investment put into this thus far. Anyway, on a side note....this is a MUST HAVE for tank users, just got it this week.
7less7-albums-what-i-am-workin-picture85176-must-buy.jpg

Hope all is well, I will check back more this weekend.
Also, if you send a PM, I will msg. you confirmation that your on the list, if I haven't, please be patient.

Hope all is well and junk.

*JJ

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Winners will be announced this evening! 4 Vapers will be given the opportunity to beta test these tanks "Clean Tanks." I have a few unread msgs, so if I have not responded to you, do not fret, I will. Later this evening I will draw four names from the "hat", and I will post the winners and msg them directly. And send them out tomorrow with tracking info. Good luck! More pics too follow as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread