Clean Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altered Image

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hawaiian Islands
JJ found this thread a little too late but hell I'm going to buy one anyways...lol. Just wanted to say it looks like you have a great product and I am sure that you will do well bro. The best part is that you took your time to make sure what you are releasing is up to your standards. Great work bro and wish you the best. Subscribed too.

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Here are some "Clean tank" Beta pics. Around 10:30pm-10:45pm or so MST I will announce the beta tank winners...Prices are not yet determined, however I can tell you they are no where near MAP tank prices... (BTW The pink dots is actually real gold fumed into the glass...real gold I kid you not)[I am not at my house where the list is, if I have not msged you for being put down, I will do the best I can...got a long day tomorrow and I am an hour away from my house....
7less7-albums-what-i-am-workin-picture85592-clean-tank-betas.jpg
7less7-albums-what-i-am-workin-picture85591-clean-tank-betas.jpg
7less7-albums-what-i-am-workin-picture85590-clean-tank-betas.jpg
7less7-albums-what-i-am-workin-picture85589-clean-tank-betas.jpg

Last edited:

Sheyna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I kept bypassing this tread because of the title. Thought it was yet another method to "clean up" tanks.

I am soooooo glad I decided to see why it kept getting hits.

Most of my juices are tank killers, so this is an item I am absolutely watching the progress of.

It's always great to see a fellow vaper keeping quality at the forefront. A great step towards success.

Oh, and looks don't hurt either. These are really nice. I really like what you did with the gold. Very elegant. Can't wait to see what other colors are created.

Big congrats on your new business, 7less7. Consider me one of your newest followers :)

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!
1:)Rich TitanRich (ecf/ivc)
2:)Billy Prislan (facebook)
3:)John Connell (facebook)
4:)Linzey Christy (facebook)
Congrats, I will be uploading a video here shortly regarding these tanks....
Also, I am sending one out to VapeVest in Chicago to a good friend, as well as two more people I respect in the forums.
I will contact you for your email/address and give you tracking info tomorrow or Tuesday!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread