strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
74c06643.jpg

Look what showed today....My beta....This is a very nice tank. I'll keep you posted on the progress, but my first impression is a great one. I was a little leery when I first saw them, but I must say it's well built. No fear of breaking it....unless I drop the thing. Overall I think it's a winner. I'll report back after some more use....But I think JJ is on to something here.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Last edited:

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Thanks Dino, and everyone else. What a task to put out a quality product. Gesh, so much respect for other craftsman in the biz. Just contracted someone to make a web-site. Hopefully it will be up and running here in the next few weeks. I think I need to talk to a mod or someone to let them know when and what is the web-site. I am EXHAUSTED.

Sheyna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Your hard work and dedication to a top-notch quality product, that looks AWESOME just with the clear-on-clear (looks like crystal in that pic) will pay off big time. So many are looking for a tank that looks sweet, can't be killed by any juice, and doesn't make you take out a second mortgage on your house to own one, or two, or ten.

So far I'm really impressed, just with what I've seen, and I've been looking for a long time.

7less7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Your hard work and dedication to a top-notch quality product, that looks AWESOME just with the clear-on-clear (looks like crystal in that pic) will pay off big time. So many are looking for a tank that looks sweet, can't be killed by any juice, and doesn't make you take out a second mortgage on your house to own one, or two, or ten.

So far I'm really impressed, just with what I've seen, and I've been looking for a long time.
Thank you so much, hopefully we can satisfy all three of your wishes, two for sure. :p

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Congrats, Dino. I mean, c'mon, who is better qualified to evaluate these thoroughly than you?

Not that I wouldn't mind trying/buying. They really do look amazing, conceptually. Lots of work ahead, though, to make them work for real. Best of luck and I'm in line....

I appreciate the kind words....Everyone knows my first love is Lavatanks....But I have to say these are awesome and I think that JJ's Clean Tanks will be widely accepted. The fit and finish is really unbelievable. I was told when it was mailed that they were a little rough. I can't find anything even close to rough. It looks like a precision machined piece of very strong glass. I'm very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread