Cleaner E liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemonster

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hi guys been vaping on and off for 4 years now. I have come to the conclusion that some juices mess me up a bit. Swollen glands and little tightness in the chest. Some juices I'm fine. Unfortunately never kept track of which juices are good with me but I know it's not a PG or VG sensitivity but a flavoring / sweetener/ coloring.

So any one know of some juices that arnt loaded with sugars or sweeteners and preferably clear in colour with better quality ingredients? I don't mind 100 percent VG either. Advice much appreciated .

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hi guys been vaping on and off for 4 years now. I have come to the conclusion that some juices mess me up a bit. Swollen glands and little tightness in the chest. Some juices I'm fine. Unfortunately never kept track of which juices are good with me but I know it's not a PG or VG sensitivity but a flavoring / sweetener/ coloring.

So any one know of some juices that arnt loaded with sugars or sweeteners and preferably clear in colour with better quality ingredients? I don't mind 100 percent VG either. Advice much appreciated .
How did you determine it's the coloring or sweetener that's the issue, if you don't mind me asking ? Very few liquids have coloring in them. The color you see is from the flavors themselves, and sometimes the interaction of the flavors with nicotine.

Some vapers feel tightness in the chest with liquids that are high in diketones ( Acetyl Propyniol or Diacetyl ). Not as many as have reported issues with vg, but some. You might want to look into that as well.

Good Luck.

Vapemonster

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
How did you determine it's the coloring or sweetener that's the issue, if you don't mind me asking ? Very few liquids have coloring in them. The color you see is from the flavors themselves, and sometimes the interaction of the flavors with nicotine.

Some vapers feel tightness in the chest with liquids that are high in diketones ( Acetyl Propyniol or Diacetyl ). Not as many as have reported issues with vg, but some. You might want to look into that as well.

Good Luck.

Thanks! So if not the color then I figured maybe the flavour. Never thought it could be the diacetyl, maybe this is it. I do know it's not with all juices. I figured it's not a vg or pg as I have been fine both ways with certain juices. Im going to try 100% VG and see.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Thanks! So if not the color then I figured maybe the flavour. Never thought it could be the diacetyl, maybe this is it. I do know it's not with all juices. I figured it's not a vg or pg as I have been fine both ways with certain juices. Im going to try 100% VG and see.
Yeah, i know how difficult it is to isolate a problem when there are so many variables involved. A few months ago i started doing DIY and i noticed i get sore throat on occasion. First i thought it was from the new rta i bought, then i thought perhaps it was the nicotine .... Long story short, after a couple of weeks of trial and error, i narrowed it down to a couple of flavors from TFA that had high ethyl alcohol content. I stopped using those flavors and the problem went away.

Reactions: Marc411

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Makes me wonder if we should start a shaming thread and name e-liquid companies that still use Acetyl Propyniol or Diacetyl in their juices???

Nope. I'd suggest reading the rules.

Forum Rules

And you need to answer my question in your thread in Site Feedback and Help. Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread