Cleaning Smelly/Juiced Pyrex

Status
Not open for further replies.

USACelt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
Desert Southwest
How about some isopropyl alcohol, water and a drop of dish soap? Soak and follow with a good rinse.
While I'm sure the soap and h2o will get rid of the Iso. and think the Iso will do a good job getting rid of any smells. I would use caution having that stuff any where around My mix station. Iso is denatured and not a good thing to digest let alone the vaporized stuff.
Vodka is what I'll stick with. But to each his own

Reactions: Karen Powell

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
LOL agreed but I don't drink vodka and I don't feel like buying a bottle just to clean a glass tank..

You don't need to buy expensive vodka. The diluted cheap stuff works just as well, and you can usually get a bottle for like $4 at any grocery store. Just soak it overnight and rinse off really well in the morning. I've done this many a time with my Reo and tanks, and have never had a residual alcohol taste in my vape.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
You don't need to buy expensive vodka. The diluted cheap stuff works just as well, and you can usually get a bottle for like $4 at any grocery store. Just soak it overnight and rinse off really well in the morning. I've done this many a time with my Reo and tanks, and have never had a residual alcohol taste in my vape.

Raccoon is in Canada ... we don't have cheap Vodka up here :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread