Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajunsteaming

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Ks. USA
YUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got my ProVari and loving it already decked it out
Added the Tatroe beauty ring and base, you see it with the Tatroe red SS tank and Tatroe protank bottom coil base
ProVari .jpg

This is it dressed up in carbon Fiber
ProVari with Carbon Fiber.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
In their imagination. There's a link at the top of this thread for blems and clearance. ProVape puts a bunch of blems out several times a year. There's none there now, so don't bother clicking on the link. This thread ought to be removed and locked.

Like the one announcing the discontinuation of the chrome finish?

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
In their imagination. There's a link at the top of this thread for blems and clearance. ProVape puts a bunch of blems out several times a year. There's none there now, so don't bother clicking on the link. This thread ought to be removed and locked.

Seeing this thread at the top of the stickies had me running to the website immediately! LOL! I didn't even bother reading the thread.

They got me! :facepalm:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
ProTip: If you want blemished ProVari's and they are not in stock at ProVape, get verified and check out the classifieds. The cosmetic damage is a bit more severe on those units, but the accessories are usually included. Plus you can sometimes find rare discontinued models and colors!
But alas, without the cherished warranty...I'm checking the Provape site daily waiting for the return of some "blems" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread