clearomizer for a istick 50w(subtank or atlantis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Kanger Subtank Mini is my Go to tank, I have one on my 30w iStick, one on my 50w iStick, a Nano on my eGo One and 2 Subox Kits, and I'm about to order another Nano for 10w iStick Mini

TYUUJDU.jpg

Reactions: bigbob2322

Cannon from NJ

Feb 18, 2015
NJ, USA
Subtank mini... You get more for your $$. I still have 1 of the brand new occ coils that it came with because all I use is the RBA deck. The Atlantis is an awesome tank, I'd get the Atlantis V2 if I were to get it but I love having an RDA section so much, I'll wait for Aspire's new tank to come out that also comes with an RBA deck. It's called the Triton, I'm not sure of it's release date though. Plus, the Subtank takes less watts than the Atlantis to run, so you will conserve more juice and battery life.

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Subtank mini... You get more for your $$. I still have 1 of the brand new occ coils that it came with because all I use is the RBA deck. The Atlantis is an awesome tank, I'd get the Atlantis V2 if I were to get it but I love having an RDA section so much, I'll wait for Aspire's new tank to come out that also comes with an RBA deck. It's called the Triton, I'm not sure of it's release date though. Plus, the Subtank takes less watts than the Atlantis to run, so you will conserve more juice and battery life.

I thought the Triton came out today.

danny01

Apr 28, 2015
Great Lung Hitter IMHO. I was on 18 nic until I switched to the .5 ohm coil at about 20 - 25 watts, now i'm down to 6 nic and some 9's.
I've just moved down to 12 from 18 think I will get the subtank I'll call to a store and look at them because ive seen the drip tip are a lil loose but buy the video on you tube they not lol (can u put a 510 drip tip on the subtanks)

danny01

Apr 28, 2015
Got my self a subtank mini but I've got 2 air hole and I can see some have dual air holes and some have single air holes
Kanger Subtank Mini is my Go to Tank, I have one on my 30w iStick, one on my 50w iStick, a Nano on my eGo One and 2 Subox Kits, and I'm about to order another Nano for 10w iStick Mini

TYUUJDU.jpg

Hi we're did u get the blue glass from for the subtank mini thanks

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Got my self a subtank mini but I've got 2 air hole and I can see some have dual air holes and some have single air holes

Hi we're did u get the blue glass from for the subtank mini thanks

A local vape shop in my area had it on hand....was a lucky find, went in to buy juice and the owner was unpacking it....said he got tired of breaking his own so he ordered a boatload of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread