Clearomizer & New DIY'er Use Question ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Hello...Prior to DIYing I had 1 or 2 Clearomizers going at the same time...I self educated on the eBay Super Cheaps...Started leaking so fast it would have been just as easy to squirt the juice on myself and save the expense !!!...I currently use Kangers or innokin i16...Easy & Convenient and basically disposable...Now comes DIY and as of this mornings count I have 6 Clearomizers in my working rotation...Eyyy Gaddds...:rolleyes:...The Question ???

If I have a tobacco I just made and have to try...Load up a Clearomizer...Try it...Then put the bottle up to Steep for 3 weeks...With the Clearomizer...Will that extended period of no use with juice in it adversely affect the Clearomizer ???

Also...I'm kind'a new at this and have only been using a Re-Fillable for about 3 Months...

Thanks Much For Any Opinions / Advice You Might Have...Trig :D

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Thanks You...Both ce4's...I know I can replace the coil in the i16 but it's the re-building & cleaning I'd like to avoid if I can...The 'Ol Eyes and hands don't work like they used to...In all honesty I can be a little lazy and I do enjoy the convenience...Plus I'm getting about 3 weeks usage and maybe a bit more with the Innokin than the Kanger...It was the realization that I'd gotten 6 going with one of those sitting in a drawer with juice that was steeping that even got me thinking about it...

I'm new to DIY and it was a Tobacco...FE Turkish...Smelled so good fresh mixed I just had to try it...Then put the Juice & Clearomizer away together...I'm planning to pull'em out on Sunday which will be 10 days...So I guess that'll be as good a test as any...If it tastes like bunk/leaks/won't fire well...I'll know it just can't sit that long...

Thanks Again...When I try that Turkish I'll tack a little note on this...Trig :D

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
My Evods and iClears last about the same, but I don't use them enough anymore to share any conclusions on longevity. I just know that they're small, easy to work with and clean and make great little testers for my DIY projects.

Reactions: Trigster

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
My Evods and iClears last about the same, but I don't use them enough anymore to share any conclusions on longevity. I just know that they're small, easy to work with and clean and make great little testers for my DIY projects.
Ok...So I pulled out that FE Turkish this morning and I didn't find any noticeable ill affects on the Clearomizer after sitting inactive for 9 Days...I gave it a 2 second fire and just listened...Everything sounded normal...Took a hit and it was as if I'd used it an hour before...

The big difference was in the FE Turkish which was noticeably better after 9 Days...It's a nice Tobacco Flavor(2%)...

I do like the ce4's if for nothing more than convenience...I watched a YouTube Vid on the iClear and they do look pretty darned simple...I think I'll probably get one and a 5 pack of coil replacements if for no other reason than to just give it a try...I realize there are numerous superior options out there...

Thanks Much For Your In-put...Trig :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread