Clearomizer weird taste/no taste PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
Why does the customer have to fiddle with it though? Why doesn't the manufacturer make it so that it works to begin with?

The vortex leaks like a sieve and has incredible wicking problems...you'll have juice in the center tube by the 2nd fill...and you'll get a bunch of juice in your mouth as well. Good luck.

Totally agree we shouldn't have to fiddle but I have to fiddle with poly filled cartos too. I went through those so fast I would go broke if I stuck with them. I couldn't get them to last more than 24 hours. Either they don't wick my juice fast enough and burn or the draw gets so tight it is impossible to vape. I found that the fluxomisers with a 2 minute mod vape great. Once a week rinse out and dry burn they will last a month.

As for the visions I haven't used them due to the bad reviews but GV just released a new version. I am going to order a couple to try out.

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
Why does the customer have to fiddle with it though? Why doesn't the manufacturer make it so that it works to begin with?

The vortex leaks like a sieve and has incredible wicking problems...you'll have juice in the center tube by the 2nd fill...and you'll get a bunch of juice in your mouth as well. Good luck.

thank you for the heads up jbankston on the vortex. everyone told me to stay away from the fluxomizers as well and ive never used anything more amazing on my device, I taste soooo much more flavor in my juice in GotVapes fluxomizers than I ever did it a normal polyfill carto. I'll probably just pick up a box of 5 Vortex's and I'll do some fiddling and maybe/hopefully I'll get them working nice and beautifully, if not than ill just stick with my fluxomizers, never going back to normal cartos.

jameth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Southern Utah
I tried and hated CE2's at first.

Once I started pulling out the seal that is around the cup and wicks, and just put the one donught seal in its place, these things out preform anything else I have tried.

One thing you can do to ensure a tasty vapor filled puff every time, is to tilt it top down for a second before you puff, especially if its less then half full.

Doing this gets the wicks nice and saturated, after a short amount of time you wont even think about it when you pull your pv to your lips, you automatically give it a little down tilt on the way up.

Also I have noticed with really thick dark juices, the coil in these gets gummed up maybe a little faster then other options, but the ease at which they can be dry burned and returned to like new condition pretty much takes care of that.

I vape primarily Nite Lite Vapor juices, and I can go like 2 weeks+ without feeling like I need to clean them at all.

If I fill one up with some thick dark Copper Creek juice, it likes to be cleaned more like once a week.

I can tell when they need a cleaning because the flavor production goes down, even though it still vapes, the taste starts to get weak.

At this time, a quick look at the coil will always confirm, it will be crusted with black gunked up juice, ready for a dry burn.

Last edited:

jameth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Southern Utah
Also, I from time to time like to chain vape back to back to back, most cartos and other solutions don't handle this well.

With a CE2 I can hold it at a slight angle so the juice is right up at the base of the cup, and vape like crazy, since the juice is right there under the coil, it doesn't have to go far in the wicks.

The end result is I can vape like crazy in a very short period of time, and not get a dry burn taste like with most other solutions.

I am using a Darwin, so I can quite comfortably vape at strange angles, but for the most part you tube and stick device people can do the same.

Last edited:

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
I've always had good luck with the small cartos.. but the big ones are hit and miss for me.
The large ego sized carto with batting, give no flavor for me. and the vapor is cold.

the problem with that for me is the small ones just don't hold enough liquid for me to vape all day, if I can't vape it all day without filling than its not for me. I'm about waking up, filling fluxo with juice, vaping all day without topping or filling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread