Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Ok I know all about the dripping, bottom feeding, cartos, tanks.. I'm no rookie in that area. Now these "clearomizer" deals I know nothing about them. I know I don't want to try those stardusts because holding my PV upside down to get those wicks wet doesn't appeal to me. I see those ones with big wicks looking like ropes. Is there a big clearo that would look good on my buzz pro or provari? Are they worth it? Should I just stick with my boges in Phiniacs? I'm just curious if these clearomizers are worth my time.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
Ok I know all about the dripping, bottom feeding, cartos, tanks.. I'm no rookie in that area. Now these "clearomizer" deals I know nothing about them. I know I don't want to try those stardusts because holding my PV upside down to get those wicks wet doesn't appeal to me. I see those ones with big wicks looking like ropes. Is there a big clearo that would look good on my buzz pro or provari? Are they worth it? Should I just stick with my boges in Phiniacs? I'm just curious if these clearomizers are worth my time.

Just as clarification....you do not have to hold stardusts upside down. I have 10 of them that I rotate and I have never had to hold one upside down....LOL. I leave them on their sides, and an occasional "twirl" is all that is needed. They work great, BTW.

I love clearomizers....hate the polyfill taste in a carto. The only carto I have is one in a tank, and I'm trying to figure out how to use a clearo in there instead. I would love a phiniac tank....but haven't gotten one just because of the nasty taste of cartomizers.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I love my tanks but it does seem the flavor Is muted some so they may help in that department.

I think what you will find is that the Farther the Coil/Wick is from your Mouth, the Weaker the Flavor.That and if the is Anything between the Coil/Wick and your Moth like Filler Material.

Top Coil Designs tend to give the Strongest Flavor. Where as Bottom Coil Designs tend to be the Weakest.

At Least for Me. YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread