Not open for further replies.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Hi,
I've tried all kinds of clearos, many from smokeless image, and their larger batts as well as the cigalike bats. I actually prefer the cigalikes for the most part.

I tried the esmarts awhile back and really like them, I tend to get more flavor and it's a cooler hit than the kanger T4s or the similar ones from smokeless image Volt mini clearomizers.

Are there any other similar ones to the esmarts that pl like better? and or good prices on the esmarts? ...litecig seems to have the best prices on em, but are out of stock now for the sale :(

I should say I like the esmarts with the longer wicks...I see alot with much shorter wicks and think these are the ones that give a hotter hit....but feel free to enlighten me if I'm wrong XD.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
ecigcharleston has bottom coil smok nano 808s for .99 each.
They work well for me. What can you lose at that price?

Those do look interesting and a good price! though I'm not a huge fan of the bottom coil... But is that tip metal? or plastic? I have trouble with metal tips, Anything metal has always tasted like metal to me when my lips touch it...kind of nasty lol

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
Yes it is metal.
You're just too dang picky, loosen up, take a chance, live a little.
I'm wondering why you don't like bottom coils.

LOL, I would have given them a shot if not for the Metal tip. I'm actually allergic to most metal when its in contact with my skin for too long...all but Silver or gold I have reactions to. I could never even use cartos without a drip tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread