Clearomizers... which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazenokami

Feb 3, 2017
Spain
Hi again!

The last time I posted you were really useful (thank you!).
I am now using my istick tc40w with the nautilus mini I had purchased and it's awesome! But now I have a new problem :rolleyes:

Since I started using the nautilus mini I really can't stand the old ce4s I was using (wonder why :p), everything tastes burnt and I was already very upset with the gurgling (I use them in my ego and the istick with the w downed from the nautilus settings).

So now I'm trying to find a substitute for the ce4s, because I need something thinner (nautilus mini is awesome but really too big for the pen batteries I use out of home), cheaper than the nautilus (I'm still trying different juices and I'd need a few of them) and cost effective (I'm broke :cry:) and I really don't want to use more ce4s because the flavour is sooo bad... It'd also be better if it wasn't disposable... It's going to be basically to use with the ego, sometimes the istick, thinking also about getting a new battery from the pen shaped ones (I haven't decided which one yet, either).

I'm, again, stuck in LOTS of information, often confusing one, about evods BCC (I've read they leak, they don't leak), aspire CE5s, miniprotanks from kanger, etc...

For what I've read -and tried-, I think I rather have BVC (but I don't know if those are only the nautilus or what). I also have problems finding the right coils online, all that compatibility game is driving me nuts, tbh. :D

I know I'm asking for a lot, but any information about anything that could match part of what I'm looking for would be great! I'm in my last (thank God!) ce4 and there are 5 different flavours to try waiting for me! :blush:

Thank you!

Edit to say I've seen the aspire k1 recommendations here, but I have a big problem with the mouthpiece in my nautilus mini (it falls and I don't find it too nice to use).

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I found some evod glass that took dual coils on clearance for a new vaper friend and I was pleasantly surprised how nice they vaped. Vape Crawler is a good site for lowest prices, but the great deals are clearance sales. I have to keep checking various sites to find those.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

kazenokami

Feb 3, 2017
Spain
I found some evod glass that took dual coils on clearance for a new vaper friend and I was pleasantly surprised how nice they vaped. Vape Crawler is a good site for lowest prices, but the great deals are clearance sales. I have to keep checking various sites to find those.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Thank you!
At the end I decided to give a go to those evod and small aspire clearomizers, they're both glass and with a replaceable coil. We'll see, wish me luck! :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread