Clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
You go to the ECF Forum Home page. Scroll down until you see "Assorted PV Topics". You will see a subforum under that heading that says 'Clearomizers'...click on that. Or you can just save this link to your favorites bar.

Clearomizers

Sorry, I'm not one to answer your questions about Clearomizers. I tried a few and found the flavor muted, so I haven't bought any more. But other people swear by them, so I'll let them talk with you.

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I use clearomizers exclusively now and will never look back at a polyfilled carto again. I have Fluxomizer Supremes that are well over a month that are still working. They do tend to loose their resistance a little over time, so having a variable voltage device will keep them going longer.

My favorite clearos, currently, are the Phoenix Bottom Coil (or the CE3 XL as they called by a few other vendors, Not to be confused with the smokymizers) and the E3 from DiscountVapers.

I've had my CE3 XLs for over 2 weeks and they keep going strong and are really easy to clean.

I just got the E3, so I won't be able to tell you how long they last, but they are rebuildable and you can purchase new innards for about $2.50 a piece. They look like the Stardusts, but you can unscrew the tube for cleaning and head replacement.

I would search the forum for the Phoenix Bottom Coil thread and spend the time to read all the posts, there is a ton of good information on there.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Clearomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread