Clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonH

Jul 10, 2013
San Jose, CA
ive been using iCLear 16s on my eGo twist for months now...only ever had to replace the attys (like $2.50)...they make tons of vapor for me and my battery lasts just as long as it ever did...the only way ive damaged anything was trying to turn up my voltage too high and burning out my attys too fast, otherwise everything about my setup works perfectly (2.1ohm heads @3.6-3.8v is where i get the best perrformance)

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
ive been using iCLear 16s on my eGo twist for months now...only ever had to replace the attys (like $2.50)...they make tons of vapor for me and my battery lasts just as long as it ever did...the only way ive damaged anything was trying to turn up my voltage too high and burning out my attys too fast, otherwise everything about my setup works perfectly (2.1ohm heads @3.6-3.8v is where i get the best perrformance)

k thanks, imy eGo is at 3.7 anyway ! i will try them ... is it easy to replace dual coil heads ? do you rewick or just replace the whole thing ?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
From my looking at FastTech - if it does not SAY Kanger, then it won't be!
Same with other brands. EGO and EVOD are more like a generic term, not a brand. FT will have some EGO batteries that are just fine, and some that are junk...

One exception though - Innokin told FastTech to stop selling their stuff under the suggested price. So FastTech took their NAME off it, but my SVD mod I just got from them is a "real" Innokin SVD (and I love it, so far).

My T3's are indeed Kanger - I just decided not to get knockoff clearos...

thanks is your t3 a kanger ? i was hoping so much to stick with just fasttech since they are cheap and no shipping, but apparently their vivi novas arent vision either. Only their protank seems to be kanger, and they are out of stock on that ! So much for ordering tonight

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
From my looking at FastTech - if it does not SAY Kanger, then it won't be!
Same with other brands. EGO and EVOD are more like a generic term, not a brand. FT will have some EGO batteries that are just fine, and some that are junk...

One exception though - Innokin told FastTech to stop selling their stuff under the suggested price. So FastTech took their NAME off it, but my SVD mod I just got from them is a "real" Innokin SVD (and I love it, so far).

My T3's are indeed Kanger - I just decided not to get knockoff clearos...

thankyou, do you happen to know of another site where i can get genuine vision vivi novas and genuine kanger T3's, Evods and protanks, which are inexpensive and have free shipping if you order above a certain amount ?

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
i guess this answers my question as to vivi nova brand. the vision ego 2 has got an endorsement too. I am surprised their ce4 sucked so bad. Maybe mine was defective.

Nah, the CE4s are crap. I use CE5s and do great with them. I had one CE4 and if it's still around, it's shoved in a drawer or something. Get mine over here: Vision Stardust 2.0 Rebuildable eGo Clearomizers. Don't ask me about the name. Nobody seems all that consistent. But "2.0 rebuildable" is a CE5. Unless it's a CE6. Or a version 3. Please, somebody, come up with some consistent names! :D

Either way, the ones that look like the ones at Value Vapor are good. I use them. From that vendor actually. Very happy (he also ships like lightning, I've found a few vendors out there that ship out so fast, you'd think they use a time machine or something :) ). But they're widely available. And not expensive.

I have a Vivi Nova Mini and it works great. I didn't end up using them regularly just from personal preference. The "barrel" shaped clearos just don't look all that hot on a battery in my opinion. It was just that. The quality is good.

And while I haven't personally tried one yet, the EVOD is recommended a lot around here. Kanger has a good rep on the forum. I may get an EVOD myself eventually, see what the hoopla is about. :)

(I'm playing around more with liquids lately and my Visions work fine so I haven't been buying hardware lately)

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Nah, the CE4s are crap. I use CE5s and do great with them. I had one CE4 and if it's still around, it's shoved in a drawer or something. Get mine over here: Vision Stardust 2.0 Rebuildable eGo Clearomizers. Don't ask me about the name. Nobody seems all that consistent. But "2.0 rebuildable" is a CE5. Unless it's a CE6. Or a version 3. Please, somebody, come up with some consistent names! :D

Either way, the ones that look like the ones at Value Vapor are good. I use them. From that vendor actually. Very happy (he also ships like lightning, I've found a few vendors out there that ship out so fast, you'd think they use a time machine or something :) ). But they're widely available. And not expensive.

I have a Vivi Nova Mini and it works great. I didn't end up using them regularly just from personal preference. The "barrel" shaped clearos just don't look all that hot on a battery in my opinion. It was just that. The quality is good.

And while I haven't personally tried one yet, the EVOD is recommended a lot around here. Kanger has a good rep on the forum. I may get an EVOD myself eventually, see what the hoopla is about. :)

(I'm playing around more with liquids lately and my Visions work fine so I haven't been buying hardware lately)

i will check value vapor out. I think i have settled on ordering Innokin i16's, evods, T3's and and protanks all from kanger preferrably and vivi nova's from Vision. Hopefully Value Vapor carries them all, so i can order from one source.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
mkbilbo, i just checked value vapor. they carryvision products, but not kanger and innokin.

Yeah VV is a place you check to see if they have what you want because they usually have great prices on what they have. But they don't always have what you want.

They're really great for me since they're local. It's cheaper to do mail order than gas to drive into the city. And my stuff gets here next day even just shipping first class.

If you didn't know, we have a Forum Supplier section. Known, registered vendors you can browse and shop around. I've found some really good ones there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread