Cleito 120 or crown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blingitup

Sep 1, 2016
I know this has been asked before but I am really struggling with this issue. I will be getting the new alien 220 soon and would like to get a tank to go with it. I currently have the pico with a cleito and it does pretty good but it's not awsome. I know flavour is important to me and decent clouds and I like a warm vape. I would also like my coils to last a while and at this time I'm leaning more towards the original crown as it comes in a gold coloured tank which would match my new alien 220 in champagne. I have read mixed reviews. My fiancée has the cleito 120 and I know that it's a very solid choice but it's big and to me ugly. Any experiences people would be willing to share with the crown? If you have both what tastes better? Do the coils last for you? Etc

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
I can't speak for the cleito but I love my crown. The .5 coils tend to last a little longer for me than the .25 coils. The .5 coils last for a few weeks depending on what juice you use. If I use fruity type juices they don't last as long. The taste is outstanding and the clouds are good.

They do make a very simple RBA for it and it cost about $10 online and around $14 from a B&M.

I know this has been asked before but I am really struggling with this issue. I will be getting the new alien 220 soon and would like to get a tank to go with it. I currently have the pico with a cleito and it does pretty good but it's not awsome. I know flavour is important to me and decent clouds and I like a warm vape. I would also like my coils to last a while and at this time I'm leaning more towards the original crown as it comes in a gold coloured tank which would match my new alien 220 in champagne. I have read mixed reviews. My fiancée has the cleito 120 and I know that it's a very solid choice but it's big and to me ugly. Any experiences people would be willing to share with the crown? If you have both what tastes better? Do the coils last for you? Etc
Had a Crown 2 months when some threads froze up; end of Crown. Like the Aromamizer supreme, Freemax and new OBS tanks. Prefer RTAs and insist on top air now that it works well for good designs.

Reactions: TheTinMan

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
Had a Crown 2 months when some threads froze up; end of Crown. Like the Aromamizer supreme, Freemax and new OBS tanks. Prefer RTAs and insist on top air now that it works well for good designs.

So far I've been lucky with my Crown but it is the first version. Haven't heard a lot of good stuff about the Crown 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread