Cleito or Cubis tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Cubis leaks ONLY when I overfill it, I have not had any issues with it.
You asked about the Cleito, it all depends on your style of vaping.
Cubis will accomodate mouth to lung vaping Cleito will not.
Cleito taste is Light years ahead of the Cubis but it only does Direct Lung vaping so it's up to your style of vape.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Due in part to both their designs, many complain about juice spitting into their mouths. Myself, I do not mind some spitback, others cannot stand it.

They are both great tanks but if you do not like it when you get a little juice in your mouth I'd look elsewhere. Like a Crown tank, TFV4 or TFV8. IMO. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arylcyclo

nancybout

ECF Veteran
Cleito is one of my favorite tanks- I have the regular one!
I also love my crown no spitback- I don't get why it's happening to people? Either I have a totally desensitize tongue lmao or I've been lucky [emoji23]
The ONLY one I got gurgle from was my cupti on day 1- never again
Now vaping on my TVF8 - too airy need more restriction lol gonna turn it down (nice option same w cleito)
Eventually I MIGHT get the baby beast
Reason I didn't I have a supertank mini and fill it so much lol
I know I'll be doing same w my TVF8 big one the thing is a beast!
Husband even loves it- N don't vape lol said it's made solid as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuiceJug

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2013
Canton,OH
I have the cubis pro. Hate it. Spitback like crazy, no matter which coil I use. Also have a eGrip II. Spitback the same as cubis since they use the same coils. If I use the 1.5 in the eGrip its fine. Out of all the tanks I have bought over the years, the cubis pro has been the worst for me. More reviews and complaints about spitback, then not.

Reactions: Arylcyclo

Darth Xibalba

Jun 4, 2016
Looking to get back into vaping I used to use a delta 2, I like the top fill option on the newer tanks. I like the overall design and coil options of the cubis, however I have heard lots of lots of people having issues with this tank leaking. What is everyones choice?
The Cubis is a leakproof tank so I'd like to know how someone got it to leak. The only way would to not have the top screwed on all the way. But anyway I have both, and I like the 120 coils a bit more. They did one out with a 0.3 ohm coil for the Cubis which i enjoy, but u can go a lil higher with the 120's coils. Also the Cubis has a tight airflow too, so it depends on how airy you like it. Remember, no bottom airflow=no leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread