Cleito question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
It can happen if one draws too hard with the airflow shut down too much.

also

it's best to release the fire button and continue to draw for 2 seconds.
This releases condensation from the chimney/coil, cools the coil/tank and reduces excess liquid build up from left over vapour/condensation.

angie124

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2013
United Kingdom
It's a .4 coil. 70/30 vg/pg. new to direct lung vaping. How long a draw should I be taking. I did actually do long draws with my nautilus around 5 seconds. I would draw it in and hold it in the back of my throat to get max flavour and nicotine. Not quite sure if I'm doing the direct lung draws correctly.

rtbob

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
Austin, TX
It's a .4 coil. 70/30 vg/pg. new to direct lung vaping. How long a draw should I be taking. I did actually do long draws with my nautilus around 5 seconds. I would draw it in and hold it in the back of my throat to get max flavour and nicotine. Not quite sure if I'm doing the direct lung draws correctly.
As long as you want, can stand or until you think it is enough. With my Cleito I inhale about 5 seconds total, 1.5-2 seconds at the end without pressing the button. Direct lung draws are how we used to smoke real cigarettes by the way. You should have it mastered.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

abesh

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2016
Austin, TX
I have the Cleito and I find that 0.4 ohm coil works with it best. If you find a little spitback I would recommend upping the wattage to 45W. I vape at the same settings and adjust by going a couple of watts up or down depending on the spitback or the ejuice flavor profile. I leave the airflow about half open. Remember an open airflow will lead to cooler vape and a constricted one will lead to warmer vape ! Since you are coming from the nautilus which I am guessing is a MTL tank, Direct To Lung or DTL will take a little bit of practice. You'll most probably cough quite a bit as I did when I started with DTL but once you get the hang of it you should be ok :)

The Cleito is an amazing tank, I am sure you will enjoy it !

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The bubble tanks are great if the Cleto is your only tank much less refilling. I had one and liked it (for what it was) but definitely prefer MTL vaping. The choking may be you adjusting to the volume of vapor you are getting. Flooding can be caused by many things, including chain vaping, but you may want to look at your wattage/airflow adjustments as well. If it's popping a LOT I agree that you may have to up your wattage.... Using the highest resistance coils in that tank may help you getting started. It will be less vapor and less heat and easier on your respiratory system as you get through W/D and your lungs start to heal a bit.

Good luck!

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread