Cleito vs Cleito 120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch540

Oct 16, 2016
Nashville TN
Hi All,
I have a regular cleito and use .4 coil at 40-45 watts and absolutely love the flavor. I am considering getting the cleito 120 and wonder how it compares flavor wise to the regular cleito. I don't care about cloud production as much as flavor. Is the flavor on the 120 all that much better? Or fairly comparable? Does anyone have both tanks that could give me their take on them?
Thanks

Reactions: lorissimo
Hey Mitch. I don't have the 120 but I do have the Cleito you have so I thought I would chime in on a possible option for you... [emoji4] Have you ever thought of using the Cleito RTA? It's a simple RTA and if you enjoy the coils if would be a simple upgrade and will enhance your flavour IMO. I use the 5ml 'fat boy' glass, the Cleito base, and the Cleito RTA. It all works very nicely together. [emoji4]

Sent from Loris' S7 using Tapatalk

Mitch540

Oct 16, 2016
Nashville TN
Hey Mitch. I don't have the 120 but I do have the Cleito you have so I thought I would chime in on a possible option for you... [emoji4] Have you ever thought of using the Cleito RTA? It's a simple RTA and if you enjoy the coils if would be a simple upgrade and will enhance your flavour IMO. I use the 5ml 'fat boy' glass, the Cleito base, and the Cleito RTA. It all works very nicely together. [emoji4]

Hello,
I have the 5ML glass as well but have not tried the The RTA for it, thanks I will look into giving it a try.

Mitch540

Oct 16, 2016
Nashville TN
Probably. I also tried a Vaporesso Gemini RTA and started dripping with a Wotofo Freakshow V2 RDA. The 'dripper' delivers crazy flavour. Didn't try the 120 as I wanted to try some other brands and builds.

I have the Gemini but don't like it all that much. I have fused Claptons in it and the ramp up time is too long. I want to get a Freakshow, do you use single coil in the freakshow? I have a geek vape tsunami that I haven't used yet, wondering if I will use one or 2 coils.

Reactions: lorissimo
The Freakshow V2 uses 2. No option for 1. I have a couple of simple Kanthal Clapton coils in it at the moment. About 6 (3 mm) wraps (if I remember correctly) operating about .5 ohms vaping at about 50 watts give or take depending on the juice. I'm a building noob so I'm trying out different different builds each time. [emoji4] I just built a 2.5 mm in the Gemini tonight and noticed a huge difference in terms of flavour with the smaller wick. I had a 3mm build in a before and didn't like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread