Cleveland Area Vapers

Discussion in 'Ohio Vapers' started by VidaOptimista, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VidaOptimista

VidaOptimista Full Member

Anyone here from the CLE? I've seen a lot of posts from people in the Cincinnati and Columbus area, but not so many up here by the lake. I'd definitely be interested in having a vape meet if there's enough interest. :)

Heather

2. BuckeyeBabe

BuckeyeBabe Full Member

I'm in Middleburg Heights. A Cleveland area meet is a good idea.

3. pyro13g

pyro13g Senior Member ECF Veteran

Auburn Township (Geauga County) There are others but not sure if they are still around since i haven't been around ECF in a while.

4. r2ricks

r2ricks Full Member

I am from Akron . Close enough . Went to Dayton last night for a meet .

5. doug577

doug577 Full Member

Another from Akron... I missed the last Dayton meet - was out of town this past weekend... Hope to make it to the next one!

6. Jim66

Jim66 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm in Amherst. If anybody is organizing a meeting, sign me up.

7. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm in North Olmsted. If the timing is right, I'd be up for a meet.

8. mrgoodwrench2u

mrgoodwrench2u Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well Toledo Ohio here , not to far from Cleveland and Dayton.

As a matter of fact we just got a e-cig store here , called Revolver Vapor Lounge ( E-Cigarettes | Revolver Electronic Cigarettes - Retail Locations )

The juice is good like the Dark Tobacco , and the Apple Splash , like a sweet green apple flavor.

A lady named Angie has quite a few video's of e-cigs and stuff on you tube , and it links on the web site !

3015 N Holland Sylvania Rd Toledo, OH 43615
    (419) 531-9100

9. lostsoulcig

lostsoulcig Full Member

Hi Cleveland Area Vapers, I'm from Canton and I am new to vaping. I was wondering if you know of any e-cig stores in the Canton-Akron-Cleveland area. I would like to purchase an e-cig at a local store as opposed to ordering online (feel free to read my recent post in the new members section for my story). I wouldn't mind driving up to Cleveland or Akron. I purchased one called fuma at a local tobacco store here and it stopped working literally the next day. Then I started to buying the disposable Blu at Walgreens since I don't want to cave and smoke again. But the disposable Blu is getting very expensive quickly and I'm trying to figure out where I can find a nearby e-cig store. I'd really appreciate your help.

mrgoodwrench2u - do you use an e-cig from the Revolver Vapor Lounge? Would you recommend it to a newbie?

Thanks so much for all your help!

10. hchris

hchris Full Member

lost I dont know if you found a store yet but Altsmoke is in New Philadelphia doesnt look to far from you may want to check them out. they have a area on the forums. i have used them a bunch of times. hope this helps you.

11. Darthvong

Darthvong Dark Lord of the Vape Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm in Amherst Ohio. Wish there was a B&M in Cleveland.

12. frigginrights

frigginrights Moved On

I'm in avon lake ohio is there any more word on a cleveland area vape meet? There HAS to be plenty of vapers here!

13. Pamdane

Pamdane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm in Olmsted Twp. Another member, Meems is a mile from me too.
    Good luck with a meet. I put one together last year and only a couple people showed.
    I'd go if something were nearby.

14. Engraced

Engraced Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looks like there are a couple of us from AK-Rowdy. I mean, uh, Akron. :D

I'd love to do a trade with anyone who wants JC (I have 3 30ml bottles of Summer Peach, Solstice, and Vanilla that I barely have touched) and a ton of single fruit flavors from Bombay Vaping that I know I won't ever use. The JC are all 18mg (not sure of the PG/VG mix) and the Bombay are 18mg at 70/30 PG/VG mix.

15. mrpicolas

mrpicolas Full Member Verified Member

From Akron here as well..

16. redfern

redfern Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

From Kirtland,east of Cleveland.Waiting for someone to fill a niche and open a store in the area!

17. mrpicolas

mrpicolas Full Member Verified Member

18. redfern

redfern Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks! I see theres one in Kent!

19. 4mudski

4mudski Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Brunswick,Ohio here, I would love to go to a vape meet to see all the cool gear and try some juice! Are there any in Dayton this year??

20. fatherdano

fatherdano Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

westlake in the house.

saw on the vapor search a seller in fairview park. will only sell online though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.