• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cleveland Area Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Well Toledo Ohio here , not to far from Cleveland and Dayton.

As a matter of fact we just got a e-cig store here , called Revolver Vapor Lounge ( E-Cigarettes | Revolver Electronic Cigarettes - Retail Locations )

The juice is good like the Dark tobacco , and the Apple Splash , like a sweet green apple flavor.

A lady named Angie has quite a few video's of e-cigs and stuff on you tube , and it links on the web site !

3015 N Holland Sylvania Rd Toledo, OH 43615
(419) 531-9100

Last edited:

lostsoulcig

Jun 25, 2012
Ohio, USA
Hi Cleveland Area Vapers, I'm from Canton and I am new to vaping. I was wondering if you know of any e-cig stores in the Canton-Akron-Cleveland area. I would like to purchase an e-cig at a local store as opposed to ordering online (feel free to read my recent post in the new members section for my story). I wouldn't mind driving up to Cleveland or Akron. I purchased one called fuma at a local tobacco store here and it stopped working literally the next day. Then I started to buying the disposable Blu at Walgreens since I don't want to cave and smoke again. But the disposable Blu is getting very expensive quickly and I'm trying to figure out where I can find a nearby e-cig store. I'd really appreciate your help.

mrgoodwrench2u - do you use an e-cig from the Revolver Vapor Lounge? Would you recommend it to a newbie?

Thanks so much for all your help!

Engraced

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
AK-Rowdy, Ohio
Looks like there are a couple of us from AK-Rowdy. I mean, uh, Akron. :D

I'd love to do a trade with anyone who wants JC (I have 3 30ml bottles of Summer Peach, Solstice, and Vanilla that I barely have touched) and a ton of single fruit flavors from Bombay Vaping that I know I won't ever use. The JC are all 18mg (not sure of the PG/VG mix) and the Bombay are 18mg at 70/30 PG/VG mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread