• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cleveland Area Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
Another Akron member here... Where are you guys in the city sheesh! Everyone looks at me and my PV's like I'm weird or something...

Are you SURE its the PV's that get the looks? LOL.

Seriously, I get the same thing. Today I had someone use a cell phone to take pics. I found it funny, but could see where someone might find it freaky. On the other hand, I also had someone stop me today to show me their GG. Went from one extreme to the other in the same day.

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
I'm in the Akron area North hill area close to Cuyahoga falls. I am actually looking in to opening a vapping shop/ lounge cause I see or rather read the need for it. Not just a place to sell supplies either I'm talking about a place we can get together and share experiences and educate folks about vapping and its benifits. I have lots of ideas about where I want this to go. Vapping is the future for sure and not just for smokers. I've read posts and articles about in the not so distant future everyone will have a pv one that they will use to take medications of all kinds with there are already some doing just that. In short we are the future of vapping in our state, so keep spreading the word and educate.as many people as you can about vapping in other words the truth about it.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
I'm in the Akron area North hill area close to Cuyahoga falls. I am actually looking in to opening a vapping shop/ lounge cause I see or rather read the need for it. Not just a place to sell supplies either I'm talking about a place we can get together and share experiences and educate folks about vapping and its benifits. I have lots of ideas about where I want this to go. Vapping is the future for sure and not just for smokers. I've read posts and articles about in the not so distant future everyone will have a pv one that they will use to take medications of all kinds with there are already some doing just that. In short we are the future of vapping in our state, so keep spreading the word and educate.as many people as you can about vapping in other words the truth about it.

I'm also in Akron. I was wondering if your plans for a shop have gone anywhere?

VidaOptimista

Apr 23, 2012
Lakewood, OH
*BUMP*

Hey guys! I've been away from the boards for a while, so I apologize for the lack of response. I got an email from another Cleveland area vaper and wondered if there was any renewed interest in getting together for a vape meet of sorts? Now that the weather is nice, we could go pretty much anywhere! My initial thought was putting on a little cook-out at one of the Metroparks. Anyone up for it?

Heather

Tommykcleveland

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Cleveland Ohio
Hey vape heads I am talking to someone here about a Cleveland get together, and I just emailed grooveejuice.com about the status of their lounge. They are building a lounge in Kent, which is not too far considering. Its a brick and mortar vape shop so that would be cool. I have never been there, but have talked to them on the phone and they are brick and mortar. Just an idea

Tommykcleveland

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Cleveland Ohio
*BUMP*
These folks are in Kent so it sounds like a good possibility to me. any thoughts?

The lounge is already in full swing, it's just not quite finished yet.
Last week I started buying the hardware to build our bar- once that's complete, a few more furniture pieces and we should be finished. I've got some E-Hookahs on order, too- they're just still in production in China. Might take another month or two for those. We're always looking for new toys and gadgets :)

In the meantime we've got the space and enough furniture to hold a decent sized group... we'd love to host!!! Keep me posted and watch us on Facebook- once everythings finished, we will make it known there.

Thanks!

Jason
Owner,
Groove-E-Juice

Tommykcleveland

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Cleveland Ohio
So can we get a list together? so far I see myself, engraced, kusa, vidaoptimista, and jcolt. i have talked to a couple of you but you can email me at tommykis@roadrunner.com or FB facebook.com/tomkraly. FB would be the easiest. I really want to do this, if someone already has met, let me know, and im sure there are people earlier in the post that still might be interested. lets do this it will be fun. I have over 50 juices and several of them are not to my taste, but someone else might like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread