Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
If you take a paper towel or washcloth and (micofibre is great if u have it btw) and stuff it in the Chuck then pull it out (to cllean battery tube)every month or so and then take a qtip w a dab of alcohol, clean ur connection where atty screws in and hen on atty end that connects to ur Chuck (I do this daily) then ur Chuck will always hit like the first time!;)

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
I saw a Chuck review don by DR. Vapor (I think thats who it was) and he recommended Noalox to put on the battery cap to prevent seizing. Is it necessary or will I be ok without it?

Personally, I don't think it is necessary. You are going to be removing the cap every day on a little chuck (or every couple days on a big chuck) so there is really not much chance of seizing.
I think noalox would only be needed in a situation where threads are going to go 'unused' for weeks or months. So I guess if you are going to store you chuck and not use it for a while :)lol::lol::lol:) then maybe you should remove the batt and lube it up.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
I just ordered a Chuck, where does he post the Chuck, once finished and what's the lag time from order to delivery?

You're looking at about 2 weeks until he posts the picture of your chuck and delivery is a few days after. It depends on where you live and how close you are to Jeff. Jump into the Saturday thread so we can watch you suffer and make fun of you while you wait. If you don't whine while waiting, it will take much longer.LOL

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Are potential graphics provided or do you have to provide your own?

And how much for the graphics?

Also how much for a resistor to provide 5v?

Debbie

You just email him a graphic file (the bigger the better) unless you want something he already has (but you want something original and unique right?).
no extra cost for gfx

No resistor option, but the chuck at 3.7V (4.2V really) will hit like other 5V mods. And you don't waste battery capacity by heating a resistor.;)

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
How do you guys think this will look on a Chuck? Opinions please.

cbrart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread