Not open for further replies.

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
Got the clones today. Very nice !

+1 looks BEAST!

My SS/Brass/Copper PV2 is on the way along with the gold plated trident clone.
I've been loving the SS trident clone. Def the best rda I've gotten from FT.
.6 ohm dual coils - make clouds without having to drill holes.
The slots on the posts makes it that much easier to set up dualies.
It hits so hard, I've got to dilute my normal 50/50 12mg juice with some vg which makes even bigger clouds :)

Last edited:

Nate M.

Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Cape Cod, MA
Thanks for the teaser video Jimi! I just placed an order for a Chi You SS clone, brass M16 Clone, and Private V2 SS/Copper/Brass clone.

Will be ordering a bunch of Tridents and another M16 for myself(this one is for the wife) this upcoming payday haha.

These will be my first mechs, stepping up from VW finally.

Thanks for all the info guys!
Nate

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Thanks guys ! I made a couple of discoveries. The GV SS, brass, and copper has a floating head. It was tough at first. I worked it out with a 510 ego adapter attached to a cartomizer. The Trident RDA is adjustable at the copper pin. These guys really put some effort in these clones. I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet. :D Groovy stuff!!

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
All the Hcigar GV clones have a floating 510 center pin - most are very tight in the delrin.
(The first Sentinels are sprung)
I popped mine out and used a small round file and opened the hole in the delrin just a hair, so that they "slide".

I was wondering why you have a gap...

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
All the Hcigar GV clones have a floating 510 center pin - most are very tight in the delrin.
I popped mine out and used a small round file and opened the hole in the delrin just a hair, so that they "slide".

Yeah man, it was tight as heck. I give this clone 5 stars. It actually hits harder than my Nzonic. No more gap LOL

RawnGermy

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
I'm in your head
Thanks guys ! I made a couple of discoveries. The GV SS, brass, and copper has a floating head. It was tough at first. I worked it out with a 510 ego adapter attached to a cartomizer. The Trident RDA is adjustable at the copper pin. These guys really put some effort in these clones. I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet. :D Groovy stuff!!

Oh man thanks for posting that, gonna have to do that to mine. :)

psycho bishop

Verified Member
Aug 4, 2013
Wichita, KS.
Ok.. I must be blind because I don't see them at all... would it be possible to get a picture of where it is suppose to be?? So sorry to put you guys through this...

Sorry mine hasn't been delivered yet still waiting for it... but here try this... https://www.fasttech.com/p/1429500 look right next to the grand vapor logo in the middle of the body

Nate M.

Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Cape Cod, MA
Ugh.. My m16 and ss chi clones are ready to ship.. Waiting on the private >.< I couldn't wait so I ordered a brass chi clone to stave me over. It's arriving tomorrow hehe. My first mech. I'm so excited I've been making 1 ohm coils all day. Micro's, macro ribbons, oxidizing ss, prepping cheesecloth, boiling cotton, making juice!

Lmaoooo

Socalvapster

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Rosemead, California
Tried swapping caps from my aluminum M16 and the brass version. The aluminum caps will fit on the brass tubes but the brass caps won't fit the aluminum. The threading on aluminum tubes must be a smaller pitch. The aluminum tubes are a tad shorter and will fit my Panasonic CGR18650CH button tops but you have to expose the center tubes threads a bit. The brass version is a tank. Threading on the brass is alot smoother feeling than aluminum. The aluminum is a better conductor though. The copper is an even better conductor, right under, gold and silver. The version with the copper section should hit pretty hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread