Status
Not open for further replies.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Yes Bounty Hunter and Gold clones would be awesome.I really miss these juices,just cant bring myself to spend $15 or so on a 30ml ever since ive been diy,ing!!

I hear you. Would love to have some gold but my liquids are just good enough to keep me from pulling the trigger. Gonna try the Legend recipe, it reads well so to speak.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Boba's Clone 25/75 PG/VG 10 mls 12mg.

Nic juice 1.2 mls 12%
PG 0.25 mls 2.5%
VG 6.55 mls 65.5%
Black Cigar ( H ) 0.4 ml 4%
Tuscan Reserve ( EcX ) 0.4 mls 4%
Almond Amaretto ( TFA ) 0.4 mls 4%
Graham Cracker ( TFA ) 0.4 mls 4%
Coconut ( TFA ) 0.1 mls 1%
Cinnamon ( FA ) 0.1 mls 1%
TA ( PG ) 0.1 mls 1%
ACV 2 Drps.

Ideally this should be 95/5 VG/PG with some water or alcohol added.

This is my version, there are others. For those that taste hints of cherry and other flavors I find mixing Almond Amaretto suffices for several of those tastes. When mixed fresh you'll have the Coconut overwhelming. This needs to steep a good long time, a month is good. If you find the need to add a flavor for your own taste, substitute it with the Tuscan Reserve. This is my final clone until someone else adds theirs to this thread.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
Thanks for information classwife.

And i have a solution for it: If thread goes too long, i can gather all posted clone recipes in a new thread(with permission of recipe owners of course).

Note: If you make a batch with using posted clones, please comment about it. Like how close it is, steep time etc.

Keep this thread running, but compile the recipies and put them on a blog page (or several pages). IIRC, you can edit blog pages as long as your account is active. I'm sure we could sweet talk a moderator into editing the first post and adding a link to the first blog page. After that, additional page links could be added to the first blog page as necessary.

Also, I'd set a format for the recipies so we aren't getting one in ml, another by drops, and others by percentages. If drops are necessary, state the dropper tool (eye dropper, syringe with 18ga needle, 25ga needle,etc...).

alchemix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
Turkey
Keep this thread running, but compile the recipies and put them on a blog page (or several pages). IIRC, you can edit blog pages as long as your account is active. I'm sure we could sweet talk a moderator into editing the first post and adding a link to the first blog page. After that, additional page links could be added to the first blog page as necessary.

Also, I'd set a format for the recipies so we aren't getting one in ml, another by drops, and others by percentages. If drops are necessary, state the dropper tool (eye dropper, syringe with 18ga needle, 25ga needle,etc...).

Thanks for advice. I will do that, but im really busy this month.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No, haven't tried it. I go by what I taste in the original. That's why I say that taste is subjective. My clone's taste like the original to me. YMMV. Boba's was the most difficult and complex ejuice to try and recreate. The key to a good clone is if it's as good as the original to other vapers also.

Thanks again boomer. Did you ever tried Slohand's Bobas Clone? He is working really hard on the clone Bobas.

alchemix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
Turkey
No, haven't tried it. I go by what I taste in the original. That's why I say that taste is subjective. My clone's taste like the original to me. YMMV. Boba's was the most difficult and complex ejuice to try and recreate. The key to a good clone is if it's as good as the original to other vapers also.

Thats the point, as you said. I appreciated your knowledge and support.

RY4 Double definitely has elements of Tribeca but it really isn't lose enough to call a clone even with a little AP. However, I've been working on a Tribeca clone for awhile and RY4 Double is the closest I've come.

Add a little Graham cracker and play with pyrazine and maltol
my receipe (not very close but similar), still add and minor the em and ap
but dont overcome with pyrazine 10drops per 10ml is the most after taste like pop corn
25drops Double RY4
5drops Graham Cracker
4drops Pyrazine
6drops ethyl maltol
30ml Base

All TFA

Sleep 10days (2 first days leave bottle cup open)

Dave Kzoo

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Anybody got a good AVE Hype recipe? I mixed juicy peach and cantaloupe and it's not really doing the trick

Have you considered the melon super concentrate from VZ? I am working on this clone as well. Hype has a definite peach and honeydew flavor. I'm waiting on flavors right now. Unfortunately, I don't have any hype to compare it to currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread