Clone Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappiVappi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Altamonte Springs, FL, USA
Does anyone have a recipe to make Apollo RY4 clone? I really like this one, only RY4 that I can vape all day.

With the last few posts about putting in a clone recipes and not just asking here we go again.:facepalm:

Though this is an easy one......
Take RY4 add some (pink) greek stuff (or some rocket fuel - I cannot remember) and clone it. Done.

Cheers

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Though this is an easy one......
Take RY4 add some (pink) greek stuff (or some rocket fuel - I cannot remember) and clone it. Done.

Cheers

happiVapi, I think you are way out of the line. Anyway I was not asking for your favorite pink greek stuff (that you so eagerly suggested) or the rocket fuel that damaged your brains. I did ask for a clone recipe, and when I was told this was not the place to ask I deleted my post and moved on. But i need to thank you anyway since I just learned that this forum is good but not ......ed-proof.

Reactions: hairball

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Add .5 to 1 % FA Carmel and Vanilla Bourbon and you have my ADV from Rocketpuppy on the other forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add .5 to 1 % FA Carmel and Vanilla Bourbon and you have my ADV from Rocketpuppy on the other forum.

I've been making this one for friends for a long time - it's always a hit!

Thanks to you, 3 helpful and TRULY ECF members!

This literally took me over an hour and a half. Maybe longer. I did not expect it to, but once started, I didn't want to quit.

For those who would like to avoid requests, or comments from other users (some helpful towards flavors, I did not put those is the following though...) I went through and collected all the recipes. I may have missed one or two, but I tried to be very accurate.

You can find them in this blog post: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...diy-clone-recipes-users-collected-part-1.html

There are multiple parts in my blogs. That is the link to the first part. It wouldn't fit in one blog entry. I tried to just post it here, that didn't work either.

All users are credited. If this offends anyone, I will gladly take it down. That was never my intent.

Thank you for the work you put into this. I dabbled with DIY awhile back but was not really happy with the results. I now have a better understanding on mixing and am going to get back into it. this will be a big help in ust getting some recipes to try.

Thanks again.

The Dog Guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
New York
What has been the best GAMBIT clone recipe so far ?

http://www...................../recipe/37210/GAMBIT+2

Gravatar - by kqncept, Jul 7. 2014, 21:41
Ingredient
ml
Drops
%

Nicotine juice 36 mg (100% VG)
PG dilutant

VG dilutant

Apple Pie (TPA)

Caramel (TPA)

Cotton Candy

French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA)

Whipped Cream (TPA)

Totals

Strength: 3 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 6.6 ml (22%)
Drops per ml: 25

Dmorr123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
suburbs of Phila
Damn people, try being original and create your own juice. It's not rocket science.

If I like a juice and I want to DIY it for myself.....whats the problem with trying to do the recipe? Your right it not rocket science, ITS FUN!

kboxvegas

Jul 19, 2013
las vegas
I posted this to Reddit back in December, so far everyone has stated it is spot on. Freshly mixed the mango is a little dominate but after 2-3 days it falls into line and tastes exactly like Betelgeuse to me. Subbing in other vendors versions of these flavors (besides the sucralose) is not recommended.

Betelgeuse as made by Nicoticket

Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 6%
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 5%
Raspberry (CAP) 5%
Sweet Mango (CAP) 3%
Sweetener (Sucralose) TFA @ 0.50% which is around 3-4 drops per 15ml.
(PG/VG Ratio = 65/35 to match the original

Let me know what you think.

Reactions: baseballmom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread