Clone Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
if anyone can post one thats close id be happy.
im almost willing to pay the outrageous price and the month long wait to get it from AIV.
I have a 30ml bottle sitting on my shelf untouched.

I can only guess

TFA Green Tea 5%
TFA Passion Fruit 15% (This is not a strong flavor suggested @ 20%)

Last edited:

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
How about the Vapor Room TVR Tobacco? It's very light, very slightly sweet tobacco with a good throat hit. I don't have the sensitive palate to identify the flavor types beyond that. Vaporrater.com gives a nice descriptive review of it, though.
I don't even know where to start with a DIY for this...can anyone help?

My friend wants a light Tobacco Flavor so a member suggested:

USA Mix Flavoring by Hangsen

Mix one drop per ml

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Thanks michaelsil1! Reviews seem to indicate a bit of maple on exhale...know of any that DON'T have that? Or the the vanilla/caramel not added either? Thanks...

RY1? Same vendor. Its generic, semi-sweet, non-menthol... tastes almost identical to the little NJoy e-cigs they have at 7-11. 2.5%

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
At the beginning of this thread I posted a Str8 Snickerdoodle Cookie recipe. In that recipe I was using TFA cinnamon Danish. I just got a bottle of Cappella Cinnamon Danish Swirl. It smells exactly like Ms Ts Snickerdoodle. I will make a couple of batches using both versions from Str8V8ping and post my results. I cant take any credit for this recipe, it all belongs to Str8V8ping.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I have a 30ml bottle sitting on my shelf untouched.

I can only guess

TFA Green Tea 5%
TFA Passion Fruit 15% (This is not a strong flavor suggested @ 20%)

Ouch!! Really? WOW!

I have two vials here, but haven't started testing it yet, but damn the smell is so strong I expected to start with 1-3% for testing and maybe never going over 5%. Does yours have a strong smell? If not, then maybe it's old or lost it's touch, or maybe I got new formula that's super strong?

Again, I'm only going by smell, haven't tested yet, but your comment made me look twice so I had to ask just in case so we don't have anymore 20% instances like the TFA Cappuccino :D

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Ouch!! Really? WOW!

I have two vials here, but haven't started testing it yet, but damn the smell is so strong I expected to start with 1-3% for testing and maybe never going over 5%. Does yours have a strong smell? If not, then maybe it's old or lost it's touch, or maybe I got new formula that's super strong?

Again, I'm only going by smell, haven't tested yet, but your comment made me look twice so I had to ask just in case so we don't have anymore 20% instances like the TFA Cappuccino :D

I was just guessing when I made that suggestion, I now have the TFA Green Tea and I would now say

TFA Green Tea 1%
TFA Passion Fruit 15%

BTW

Still Guessing!

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
No, I have it and it is still sitting. What about the Passion Fruit?

If you're referring to the percentage TFA is recommending 20% on the Passion Fruit

OK, sorry for the confusion! My whole "Ouch, Really, Wow" comments were about you mentioning using 20% Passion Fruit.

I assumed it was way to strong for that, so I was asking basically if you were sure about that. Sorry for the confusion, as I haven't tasted it yet, but it smells way to strong to be vapable at 20%, but I guess that could just be how it smells?

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
OK, sorry for the confusion! My whole "Ouch, Really, Wow" comments were about you mentioning using 20% Passion Fruit.

I assumed it was way to strong for that, so I was asking basically if you were sure about that. Sorry for the confusion, as I haven't tasted it yet, but it smells way to strong to be vapable at 20%, but I guess that could just be how it smells?

I don't know the TFA site says it's a really lite flavor and recommends 20%

I just mixed the Quiet Morning we will see if it is close or actually a stormy night.

TFA Green Tea 1%
TFA Passion Fruit 15%

I do have an untouched AIV A Quiet Morning sitting on my shelf for comparison.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I did see that before, but thought maybe it was just older info regarding a lower strength mix, since she sometimes raises the strength on flavors and the site is often dated or broken links, ect.

Hope your right though and it's just a strong aroma instead of tasting super strong like it smells. Let us know how your mix turns out, thanks! How long are you going to wait before you sample it?

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I did see that before, but thought maybe it was just older info regarding a lower strength mix, since she sometimes raises the strength on flavors and the site is often dated or broken links, ect.

Hope your right though and it's just a strong aroma instead of tasting super strong like it smells. Let us know how your mix turns out, thanks! How long are you going to wait before you sample it?

Sometimes you just go with what is suggested then adjust.

I think I'll wait a week just to be fair.

If I remember correctly AIV A Quiet Morning is seriously lacking flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread