Status
Not open for further replies.

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
I don't have a meter, but mine hits as well as my China GG and K-100. Much better than any of my Sigeleis. If you can live with the light aluminum, it really is a fantastic value. Besides the great hit, the switch is really good. I have modded it in no way whatsoever, and you don't need to use the locking ring when standing upright in 18650 mode with an Aga-T2. The bottom switch is smoother than the K-100 and it works flawlessly, unlike the Sigelei #19.

My only minor nits are that with flat top 18350's, you will need a device with a 510 connector long enough to compress the floating pin to prevent rattle, so bottom air flow devices like the Terminator-C don't do well in 18350 mode. The other is that there is enough play in the tube threading that screwed down in 18350 mode, the top and bottom tube sections might not be completely flush on the side, but simply pushing the tubes back into place will do the trick without any rattling or further misalignment.

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
Hey moose,
Either 1 x 18650 or 1 x18350 or 2 x 18350`s.

I am not 100% sure, but i think it also takes 1 x 18500.

Het these 18650's if you order from Fasttech
$11.03 Panasonic CGR18650CH Rechargeable 2250mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries 2-pack - authentic cells / 2-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It will take an 18500. You can use one 18350, but a button top 18350 will work better. Don't stack 18350's, that would be 8.4 volts freshly charged. I don't think they would fit stacked anyway, the center tube isn't long enough, but I haven't tried this, nor will I.

bilboda

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Miami, FL

PinoyBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
WA State, USA
My only minor nits are that with flat top 18350's, you will need a device with a 510 connector long enough to compress the floating pin to prevent rattle, so bottom air flow devices like the Terminator-C don't do well in 18350 mode.

Starting 3 min 58 seconds on this video, the pin doesn't looks like it is a floater :unsure: I don't understand the language, but the pin's resistance seems too tight for an atty to push without damaging the threads. Then again, I don't have one on my hands unlike you. Based on the video, the battery rattle sounds terrible. Reminds me of my of my old car.

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
Starting 3 min 58 seconds on this video, the pin doesn't looks like it is a floater :unsure: I don't understand the language, but the pin's resistance seems too tight for an atty to push without damaging the threads. Then again, I don't have one on my hands unlike you. Based on the video, the battery rattle sounds terrible. Reminds me of my of my old car.

The pin does float just a bit. There's a rattle if your atomizer's 510 connector isn't long enough to push the 510 pin down a bit. My Aga-T and RSST screw down far enough to keep a flat top 18350 from rattling, but I need to screw down enough to eliminate any gap between the atty and the top cap. A button top 18350 would eliminate any need to worry about the rattle.

wecanslide

Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Daegu, South Korea
Watch a bit more into the video...you can clearly see it is a floater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread