Status
Not open for further replies.

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
Into Day 2 of using this and a minor nit. I've been chain vaping it all day and there is a metallic smell coming from the aluminum or brass onto my hands. I imagine it's the oils, perspiration, etc. Only noticed after a few hours straight of using only this PV and no other, so it's been glued to my hands for 8 hours. Still well worth the money.

PinoyBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
WA State, USA
Most of my orders from FT took about 10 days. That is from clicking submit/order, to receiving it on my doorstep. The longest order took 12 days, again, from clicking submit to receiving it on my hands. I'd order from FT. I haven't seen alot of good reviews from VB either.

My Aga-T and RSST screw down far enough to keep a flat top 18350 from rattling, but I need to screw down enough to eliminate any gap between the atty and the top cap. A button top 18350 would eliminate any need to worry about the rattle.

All my batteries are flat top. I guess I'll have to take it to Lowes or Home Depot to find a replacement post, well, that is if I get it.

Watch a bit more into the video...you can clearly see it is a floater. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMyEnqYHWg
Gotcha. From 4 min 35 seconds, to 4 min 55 seconds shows the floating pin. I missed that part :facepalm:

Last edited:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Has anyone else found any other websites that are selling these mods? Vaporbreak isn't getting any good reviews and is taking 2 weeks long. Fasttech takes long too. Any US soil have it?

From the people who ordered from Fasttech, how long did it take for you?

My last FT order got from Hong Kong to California in just a couple days. Took longer for usps to get it to my door than it took to travel overseas.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
Has anyone tried to fit a kick or kick clone in a sentinel clone?

The Sigelei Chick works with an 18350. It probably won't work with an 18500. The two end tubes are too wide, so the Chick needs to set against the middle tube. It'll go in tightly into the center tube just enough so the side pin on the Chick makes contact, but I couldn't push the Chick father into the center tube, it sort of rests on the lip of the center brass tube. So you have to screw down the top tube to get the top cap to press against the kick, which means it isn't fully extended as you would have with an 18500 and Kick. I hope that makes sense.

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
I'm sorry I didn't wait a few days...
I bet everyone who ordered from FastTech several days after I ordered from VaporBreak
will get theirs a week before I get mine :(
I have a feeling my order from VaporBreak is gonna take a couple weeks.
It's been close to a week already and it hasn't even made it to the US yet...
:facepalm:

By the time that arrives - I'll probably be getting the Private v2 clone from VaporTekUsa

soul05

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
sf bay area
i received my 2 tone one from vaporbreak today. i ordered on the 24th of june.
i am surprised that it is about the same height as my sigelei #20. which makes it one of the smaller 18350 mods.

what i dislike about the 2 tone one is that it is extremely light. the aluminum rings feel cheap and i feel like i can crush them like a soda can.

i checked the weight listed on fasttech and it has the 2 tone at only 74g while the solid brass is a massive 122g. for comparison, the kamry k100 is listed at 124g.

now i wish i had gotten the solid brass because i feel like the 2 tone would break if i drop it.

i also just noticed that i get a battery rattle with an efest 18350 button top

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread